• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Joshlividum567

arachnotopia

Arachnopeon
Positive! The best packing job I've seen so far. Great communication throughout, I got a healthy sling, and shipping was super fast.
Thanks Josh! :clap:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive

Got a good deal on some scorpions from Josh. His packing was great, and communication was very fast! The scorps arrived nice and healthy, and ready to sting. :p Great guy, wouldn't hesitate to deal with him!

Thanks Josh.

brachybaum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Excellent!

Did a trade with Josh and couldn't be happier. Traded MM Pzb for a P. ornata sling and a B. smithi sling. Both came with perfect packing, alive and ornata has an attitude just the way I like em :biggrin: Excellent communication all around, great seller and will definately do more business with. Thanks Josh!!

Jenthevet

Arachnosquire
I purchased four juvie Ts from Josh. He is very prompt with communication and is very friendly. We had a delay on shipping due to weather but it all worked out well in the end. :) His prices were more than fair and his sizes were underestimated; everyone arrived larger than I expected and everyone ate the first night. :) I am very happy!

Oreo

Arachnocookie
T arrived in perfect health, and Josh threw in a freebie also. Great communication, secure packaging, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again! Thanks :)