• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Jose (exoskeletoninverts.net)

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Old Timer
Thumbs Up

No problems with Jose.....Smooth transaction with great communication and love for the hobby. Will do future transaction...

Joe Rossi

The Weed Man

Arachnopeon
Jose is the friendliest dealer I've dealt with. Hands down a 100% recommended dealer. His communication was the best I've seen. He made me feel good about the purchase. The shipping and packing were one of the best I've seen. I consider Jose more of a friend then just a t dealer. The 2.5" IM Brachypelma baumgarteni was very live and healthy. I hope anybody doesn't hesitate to buy from Jose. Thanks Jose again for the little guy been waiting for a long time and almost lost hope but you made me regain it.

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
+++ Positive+++

I purchased MM P.cambridgei from him.The spider came on time very well packed.Next day I put him with my female and he did the job :biggrin:.I'm very pleased with this transactions.Jose keep excellent communication during all my deals with him. You can order from him with confidence.

Thank you again
Aleks

Shoyu

Arachnopeon
Just finished a transaction with Jose, everything went extremely smoothly. I got an amazing deal on some rare species 100% Positive!

psohn703

Arachnosquire
A+++ Positive! just got a package from jose. It was incredibly well packed and he shipped it out very fast. Looking forward to the next purchase. Thanks again Jose!

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Jose

POSITIVE!!!

Just completed a transaction with Jose. He is an excellent buyer would not hesitate to do business with Jose again. Prompt payment, knows what he wants and let me know as soon as he received his package.

Thank you
John
snakecollector

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
!!POSITIVE!!

Jose made me a heck of a deal on a STUNNING mature male and I could not be happier! The male arrived in PERFECT health and got the job done 3 times! Everything about the transaction was fantastic! Jose was more than fair with his pricing, the packing job was ultra professional, and Jose shipped exactly when he said he would. No surprises here people, Jose is one of the best people on Arachnoboards to deal with. I am hoping to do business with you again very soon my friend. Thanks again!

Frank IV

sweetypie

Arachnoknight
Positive!!
Another successful plan and payment.
All went very smooth.
Very knowledgeable about specifics in the tarantula hobby if there any questions.

Jose, Thank you for coming through and finalizing a large successful transaction...

Eden Exotics

Arachnosquire
I just got a MM Aphonopelma sp. for free from Jose. The ad said "$20 for Priority shipping...I'll refund you if it is less than that." I thought, "yeah right...first of all, there's no way shipping would be $20, and second, he wouldn't refund me if it was less." However, I still got it, as that was still a very reasonable price. To my surprise, he refunded me the $14. He did not need to do this, but he did anyways.

I am very impressed with Jose's honesty and communication. When the spider arrived, it was packaged with great care. Jose did not make a penny doing this, but he was still just as thoughtful as if it were a normal transaction. A seller like this is unfortunately rare these days. I would definitely buy from him in the future.

misslanie29

Arachnopeon
Very happy!

I got in on that crazy sale Jose put up last week. You know the one where he listed a bunch of rare female Ts for $55 each?! I got to the sale little too late and he had ended it, but I asked him if he would be willing to sell me a Homeomma sp blue female for the price he had up. He said he would just to be cool. He sent me the T and I couldn't be happier. His packing was fantastic and he refunded part of my shipping money cause I payed too much. Wow! I'm very happy I will for sure be doing business with him again. It's nice to find new friends in this hobby.

Rabid538

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

I just received a package from Jose, the T arrived safe and sound. He did an amazing job with packaging and had fast replies. He even included a freebie! I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a great person to do business with!

Thank you!
Sandra

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
100% POSITIVE!
Just completed a transaction with Jose a few days ago and I am extremely pleased! I got a stellar deal on two beautiful Ts! The deal was handled flawlessly and completed smoothly and quick. Great experience! I cannot wait for our next transaction. Thanks again Jose!

misslanie29

Arachnopeon
I made another purchase with Jose. Again his packing is one if the best I've seen. He was so good at letting me know what was going on with my order every step of the way. I never had a moment of worry. I knew I would get what I ordered, and I did. If you want to buy from someone who you know will be honest with you buy from Jose. I will for sure be doing business with him again. Oh and once again he returned my extra shipping money.
Thank you Jose! I am very happy to have my spiders!
Elena

Here is a video review for Jose. This shows what an awesome packing job he does. Just click or copy and paist the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DedAQNJJ-O0

sweetypie

Arachnoknight
Positive.
The packaging was just what I had expected (great)!
The condition of the T's were just as he described as well.
All the T's pieces-parts are all there and look healthy.
Thank you Jose, your business is extremely welcome.
I did not expect to buy another tarantula for a long time, but Jose had a longtime favorite....errrr (so addicting)!

misslanie29

Arachnopeon
I did another trade with Jose and again I'm very happy. I got a little B auratum female and she is such a pretty little thing. again the packing was very very good. I'm very happy thank you once again Jose.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I received a box from Jose today. The transaction was flawless. I would recommend him to anyone.

Shoyu

Arachnopeon
Purchased a tarantula from jose, he knew I had some males of this species and was able to set me up with a female to breed with. 100% positive.

RB40

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!!

I did another trade with Jose, and once again package arrived in excellent condition!! Jose packing is always above the normal standards!!! Thx Jose
RB40

SLCJonas

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Jose is very knowledgeable and gos out of his way to make the buying process more than pleasurable!His, shipping methods are top of the line and he even gave me some freebies.Dont hesitate to deal with him.Hes a great guy!

misslanie29

Arachnopeon
I bought a few more Ts from Jose. It's always fun to see what random piece of cloth he will pack the Ts in. While we where talking I told him how I wanted a RCF Rose hair. He didn't have one in his collection for sale, but he said that he knew where to get one, so he took his time to drive to the store and pick one up for me even though he didn't have to. I also telling him how I wanted a B Emilia female. So he said he would sell me one from his own personal collection. he gave me such a good price on her that I was able to buy a 3rd female a P.Parvula http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/sho...raphysa-parvula-female!&p=2219098#post2219098 she is the one at the bottom of the add and she is every bit as pretty in real life as she is in the picture. I feel like I just gained 3 gems for my collection. I really enjoy working with jose cause I know that he will treat me right and I will get top quality healthy Ts.
Thank you very much Jose. Can't wait to see what else you get in.