• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Jonb2011

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Positive++++++!!!!

I made a trade with Jon and everything turned out perfectly fine! Communication was fast, the PZB was in great condition and shipping was done as promised. Ill definitely do business with Jon again in the near future!:D:worship:

Mike

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aaa+++

Just did a trade with Jon, Everything was really great. His communication was top notch, and his packing was really quite amazing. He used a heat pack when shipping priority and it was still warm when I recieved my end of the trade. The tarantulas were it great shape, healthy and well fed. This guy cares about his tarantulas,,I would do buisness with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks so much Jon
~Aaron:D

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Negative!!!

I did a trade with Jon about 2 months ago. He was trading his Female T blondi http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=203775. I made an offer to him of 10 tarantulas (some are very rare) for his female T blondi and female E camperatus.

I send him the following
B sabulosum breeding pair
B angustum unsexed
B schroederi juvinile female
P regalis juvinile female
E pulchermaklaasi slings
2x L parabahyna juvinile
P platus sub adult

I sent first because I trusted him. All the Ts that I sent him arrive safely. When I received his Ts I found out that the T blondi is not the real T blondi but a T stirmi and worst of all its a Male. I was very dissapointed, I sent him a message regarding the matter. He told me that he will send me a replacement but after a week I never heard from him. I tried calling and emailing him to know what is going to happen but I never receive a response. I did not really want to make this post but after two months of no communication I figured that I'm probably not going to get a replacement. Worst of all his been selling and trading some of the tarantulas that he got from me while our transaction is not even fixed yet. Just check some of his post.

To anyone who's planning to do business with this guy Beware he will scam you.

fearcrazy8

Arachnopeon
Positive

I just received a shipment from Jon Ballein for a MM G.rosea RCF and a A.Avic sling. Everything is in good health, and the male is a true RCF as advertised. I'm very pleased with the transaction and will do business again if the opportunity comes.

Thanks a lot Jon.

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Purchased a 4" E. Campestratus / PZB from Jon. Communication was great. Packing was great and T was VERY healthy and in great shape. I would definitely buy from Jon again and I would refer him to anyone. Thanks Jon!