• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Jonathan Rice

BGBYTOY

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Jonathon sells The "Cubes" these cubes are a terrific size to keep your younger "Ts" growing in through their development.

Very responsive to Contact and a nice product actually designed for Tarantula's. Quick, safe packaging and shipping.

Thank you Jonathon.

MyNameIsYours

Arachnopeon
Positive

Purchased many tarantulas & cubes from Mr. Rice.

Great guy and honest/professional service.

Thanks dude

:)

Ice Cold Milk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE
Jonathan was very responsive and more than willing to work with me for my extra shipping requirements!
These cubes are perfect! They are absolutely beautiful especially when you have several spiders/cubes lined up in display.
Definately going to do business with this man again.

-=ICM=-

carrieh

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

Received my cubes even before paypal had processed my payment. Excelent product and looks wonderfull on my shelf.

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!
I bought 6 cubes from Jonathan and so far they have been very usefull.
I would recomend him very easy to talk to and always runs the extra mile to keep a customer happy.
Would make some more business with him in the future.

-.Raul

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

I recently purchased 13 cube B's from Mr. Rice a couple weeks ago to house all my Cyriopagopus sp's "blue" in. They love them and so do I. They work great and make things look a tab bit more professional. Thanks a lot bud. Will DEF contact you in the future for some more tubes.

Austin S.

DeTwan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive_
Love the cubes that John sent me. I was afraid that the hole might be too big but guess what...they were the perfect size and they ventilate amazingly, not too himid not to dry. Looking to purchase some more shortly!
Thanks again John

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Great Cubes from Jonathan. Would love to get more when he has them in stock but it looks like everyone loves the B cubes as much as I do. Jonathan shipped on time and charged actual shipping. What more can you ask for?

kiffnie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive

:) Ordered 12 seemani slings from Jonathan last week. They arrived in great conditon, plus an extra 2. Recommended seller.

omni

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Positive

Very Pleased! He replied quickly to my pm's, I paid for the spiders and they arrived nicely packaged in less than 24 hrs!! Jonathan included 2 freebie slings with my order for a dozen seemanis :clap: Even did a follow-up on the T's, answering my questions about my new babies. I would be happy to buy from Jonathan again. A++

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive

I ordered 4 of Jonathans little A. seemani slings, they arrived safe, on time and well packed, plus he included a freebie.
Thank you Jonathan, I look forward to doing business with you again!!!!!!!

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Jonathan

I ordered five A. seemani slings from Jonathan and they arrived in two days. They were nicely packed and they arrived in perfect cond. He even include a freebie. He answered all my messages and kept in touch. You can't go wrong with this seller. Thanks Jon, nice doing business with you.

Fred:razz:
South Texas

davegrimm1

theinvertshop.com
Old Timer
+++++++

I just received my order for 50 of the super blues seemanni's, they came in great shape and healthy.
I will have no problem purchasing from Jonathan again........

thanks again

grnlfr

Arachnopeon
Positive

I bought 10 of the blue phase slings from Jonathon a while ago. They arrived fast and well packed. He even threw in 2 extra. I am lookinf foward to dealing with him in the future.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE

just received 20 (+freebie) a. seemanni slings from jonathan. they look great and are already settled. good communication and shipping (they didn't even seem phased by USPS priority). highly recommended, would do business again.

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Just did a trade with Jonathan and it went great! Great looking little T's, quick communication and a freebie. I hope to do buisness with him in the near future.
Let me know when you need more roaches;)
~Samuel

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great Experience

HEllo ALl,
Posite experience purchasing from Jonathan.
Will definatelly buy again.
A++++++

regards
FT

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
GREAT PACKAGING AND GREAT Ts!! LOOKING FORWARD TO FUTURE DEALS..
THANKS JON!!

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive - just received 4 A. seemanni slings from Jonathan. He shipped super fast & the new little slings looked great! Can't wait to watch them grow up, especially after seeing the pic of their mother!