Joined the dark side

Snake_Eyes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I bought my first centipede today (Scolopendra subspinipes) it's about 5" long, I pick it up on Thursday...I'll post some pics as soon as I can get someone over to take them...lol

Anyways just thought I would share. :)

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The dark side is so good and very addicting :) Congrats on the new addition

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's you're destiny:worship: ................for a while anyway:) . I like a little of everything. I'd probably be better off with 3 pedes, 3 T's and 3 scorps. But I'm way over loaded with pedes. Looking forward to your pics.

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
this is highly addicting...just remember...DON'T TOUCH IT!!! or if you do...take pics of the aftermath:)

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome, centipedes are one of the most coolest and freakiest creatures in the realm of inverts.
jason

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Definitely a invert to give alot of room and respect too.

The strength and speed can be surprising, and can be bitey if molested.

Nonetheless, easy to manage at least most of the common species (read a couple threads here of some that are contrary) and undeniably beautiful creatures.

Snake_Eyes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks everyone. :)

It just got done eating it's first meal...actually more of a appetizer. I threw in 2 med crix, it ate one in about 30 seconds and disappeared again. :( I'm sure the other will get owned some time late tonight. {D

This week I'm picking up 50 B. dubia roaches to get my colony started, then Mr. pede can start eating some real food. :cool:

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks everyone. :)

It just got done eating it's first meal...actually more of a appetizer. I threw in 2 med crix, it ate one in about 30 seconds and disappeared again. :( I'm sure the other will get owned some time late tonight. {D

This week I'm picking up 50 B. dubia roaches to get my colony started, then Mr. pede can start eating some real food. :cool:
Welcome to the Dark side. I am hooked no myself. Just remember, keep the dubia warm or you're gonna have a very long wait for them to start reproducing. I found that out the hard way. :D