1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

JohnDapiaoen (formerly Pinoy_ John)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Whitecrow, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Whitecrow

Whitecrow Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I had just bought some young vinegaroons from John an I would highly recommend them & him!!! The packing of them was truly great!!! I will be watching for what else he posts, because I wouldn't think twice about ordering from him again!!! Thanks again, John

2. Travis K

Travis K TravIsGinger Old Timer

JohnDapiaoen

Just received 7 young Mastigoproctus giganteus from John. All specimens were alive and well, and his packing was truly professional.

Good job John!

I will definitely buy/trade with John in the future.

3. My experience with John was super! I ordered 5 Mastigoproctus giganteus last week. He shipped Monday from California and I received my package yesterday morning (Wednesday) here in NE Tennessee...speed totally astounding! All the little guys arrived safe and sound' one even threatening to kill me...as much as a little fluffy bunny of a creature can threaten. Packing was perfect and professional. 3 of the 'roons ate immediately, the rest preferring to start setting up house. I highly recommend buying from John. I hope he's got plans to provide more of these cuties in the future. When someone gets to witness one of the little creatures hunting and wriggling their "whip" around like an angry cat, they'll have to have one...or a bunch. I never thought I'd consider an arachnid cute, but thanks to his excellent prices, I consider myself very fortunate to be able to keep these wonderful animals.

4. Just received a MM E. murinus from John today and I'm 100% satisfied. From communication to packaging to the price of the T, everything was awesome and flawless. I'll definitely do business with him again...

5. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Just recieved my end of a trade from John. He kept great communciation, shipped promptly, and packaged extremely perfect. My male arrived in great health. Im happy to be adding to john's review thread. He is a man of his word, and his packaging goes to show his love of the hobby. Would be happy to do future transactions with him, and highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again. John

6. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just recieved my end of another trade from John. He has kept awesome communication, shipped right when he said he would, and packages extremely good. All my roaches came in great shape. If your looking for a person that can package roaches better than the rest, John is your man. He is a very trustworthy guy, and a pleasure to talk with. I hope to be doing some more trades in the future with him. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him. Thanks again. John

7. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just shipped out another package to John. He paid promptly, and kept excellent communication. He is a very nice guy, and a breeze to talk with and deal with. I hope to do some more trades and transactions with him alot more in the future. Very much recommended to anyone looking to do any dealings with him. Thanks again. John

8. BorisTheSpider

BorisTheSpider Overly Complicated

I just bought a couple of Ts from John . The whole transaction went smoothly . John is very quick to answer questions and is just a great guy to deal with . My Ts are fat and heathy and they were obviously very well taken care of . They could not have been packed any better . I would highly recommend anybody considering it to purchase from John .

9. freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi Arachnoprince

Very positive! He tossed in a free female Avic avic, the spiders were well packed and arrived very healthy. His communication was great, and I would have no hesitation buying from him again.

10. Great transaction

Just got my end of a trade from John and couldnt be happier. His communication is excellent and his packaging is even better! Despite an accidental 2 day delay the PU ornata was still very lively and active after 5 days in transit.
    I would not hesitate to deal with him again in the future, and would recommend him to anybody

11. Tman86

Tman86 Arachnosquire

I just did a trade with John and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. The 5 Scorpions he sent me were lost in transit and it took them about a week to show up and all were alive and well thanks to the good packaging job. John stayed in contact with me throughout the deal. No complaints here thanks again John.

Keith

12. POSITIVE!

flawless transaction. traded a few slings for a MF A. urticans, kept in contact the whole time and shipped before i had a chance to. great guy, would definitely work with him again.

13. GForce14063

GForce14063 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

Positive

I just completed a trade with John for a MM B. smithi he kept good communication thruogh out the transaction.The spider was packaged very secure and he arrived unscathed and in perfect health. I will definitely being doing business with him again in the future. :biggrin::biggrin:

R.S.Gee

14. freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi Arachnoprince

Again positive! Well packaged and arrived in beautiful condition. It is always a pleasure to do business with him!

15. Nada

Nada Arachnoknight

POSITIVE!

Just got my end of a trade from John. Communication, and packaging were both excellent, and the T was in great shape!
    I look forward to future dealings.

16. mudfish47

mudfish47 Arachnopeon

Finished up a breeding loan/trade with JohnDapiaoen. Great packing that ensured safe passage for animals even though transit took 5 days (no fault of his) Looking forward to more business in the future.

17. POSITIVE +

Just received a penultimate male GBB. Packing, shipping and communication were AAA+. I hope to do business again. Thanx

18. MrBoom619

MrBoom619 Arachnoddicted

Positive! A+++

Received a beautiful Juvi L.Violaceopes from John. Communication and packing was perfect and the little stud arrived as promised in perfect condition. John and I chopped it up about tarantulas and I appreciate his love for the hobby especially his T's. I would never ever hesitate to business with John and you shouldn't either!

Thanks again, John!

19. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just received my end of a trade from John. He packaged extremely well, and everything arrived in great shape. He always keeps excellent communication, and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to many more transactions with him. I recommend John to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

20. shamilt1

shamilt1 Arachnopeon

Just got my two H.Mac females from John. Fat, healthy and already webbing up their new enclosures. Very well packed, great communication. Would be happy to do business with again.

Steve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.