• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

John LaRizzio (LaRiz) <eartht1ger@yahoo.com>

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
John LaRizzio (eartht1ger@yahoo.com)

Positive

I can't speak highly enough of John. The centipedes that I ordered were exactly as described. The packing was excellent. The price was right. He also threw in a freebie. Can't beat that with a stick. About the only thing I can say I didn't like was the fact that he didn't take paypal. I'm lazy and it was an effort to get my wife to go get a money order. :)

I would definitely do business with John again and feel secure that the results will be as advertised.

Scott

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
John Larizzo

Just bought and received 3) awesome .75 maybe little bigger malaysian earth tigers from John, and i must say: doing buisness with him was a pleasure, his packing was excellent and the best i've ever seen before, the t's were even active right when i got them not even affected by the trip.He also kept me well informed on every detail and was'nt hard to get a hold at all.An abosolutly great guy and a true professional to the hobby, i would reccomend anyone to John from beginers to advanced keepers, as far as i'm concered i see nothing and i mean absolutly nothing that was a flaw in our deal, i can only praise him for his excellent buisness skills and professional attitude and packing, just amazing, thanks again John!!!!---Jeff Holmes:D :D :D

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I bought a few slings from LaRiz recently. Due to the weather, he wanted to hold off on shipping. Due to my desire for live and healthy T's, I agreed. LaRiz kept in contact with me in regards to the weather and shipping. He delivered, as promised, and even threw in a bonus T... very nice bonus T. LaRiz is a professional in all aspects of the business. I hope, as he continues to have breeding success, I will get to make purchases from him in the future.

Botar

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I purchased some breeding stock from LaRiz this time. Service, communication and shipping were the same as last time... you couldn't ask for more. The main reason I'm writing a second review is because of the stock. This purchase was adult breeding stock from his own collection and it is quite obvious he takes excellent care of his stock. I purchased a P. regalis female and a C. fasciatum female. Both were absolutely beautiful. If you ever get a chance to purchase from John, I would highly recommend it.

Botar

JBoyer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
AWESOME

I just received 2 slings from John and the entire transaction was perfect. Great communication and a very safe arrival of the slings.

Thanks John!

Jennifer:D

Aphonopelma2002

Arachnopeon
John LaRizzio

I have had several deals (breeding loans, purchases, etc.) with John over the past 2 yrs. Every one has gone very well, no complaints. I recommend him.

Scott

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I recently got a very nice P. regalis from John at a very reasonable price. Packaging was perfect, and I received timely notification of the tracking info, etc. I also talked to John on the phone for a bit, and he is clearly a very knowledgeable and capable arachnophile. A true asset to the hobby, and someone with whom I hope to have many future transactions. Thanks so much, John!

Rourke

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Excellent!

POSITIVE

I got in a shipment from John today. It was a high value species and John packed it perfectly. Good communications, excellent packing and the spider was as advertised.

Todd Gearheart
www.tarantulaspiders.com

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive
I did a breeding loan with John. He is professional and while the pairing was not a success I will not hesitate to any future dealings with him.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
positive

I had a great experience buying two female A. genics from John. The communcation was great and I never had a question left unanswered. When I opened the perfectly packed box I saw two very well taken care of females and a bonus male. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Great prices and great service made a great experience overall. Hope we do business again.

Jonathan Rice

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

What can I say about John? He's just a great guy to deal with! Communication was prompt, precise, and very thorough. His prices are second to none! He answered numerous questions and gave his input as well. His packing was one of the best, if not THE best! I can understand why people are disappointed with dealers after dealing with John because he works on a whole other level! I'll make it a point to buy/trade/do business with John again and will encourage friends and colleagues around me to do the same!

Thanks again!

LittleCricket

Arachnopeon
Positive

Positive

Wow i just got my new addition from John and i was speechless!!!! Packed everything very well and threw in a free female Ball python for me. Great communication and this is by far one of the nicest people i have dealt with. If i had they money i would by from him again and again! Thanks John for being one of the truly nice guys out there. Thanks