• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

John Apple <Regalis1963@aol.com>

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
joh has fast become a good friend and a favorite person to deal with. his animals are top notch and he is one cool guy. i regularly keep in touch with him as he is so easy to talk with and deal with. john is #1 on my list of people to do deals with.

-josh

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I received a stunning male P. nigricolor from John today. He is a great guy to deal with. All I can say about the transaction is Perfect!

Thanks
Nick

recluse

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE. I dont know quite where to begin. After over five years in the hobby and sending out many male T's to their death (breeding loans) I actually got something back. I sent John two Holothele "NDS" males to John and he not only got a sack, he got two. He picked up the shipping for my half of the slings, and he sent me six, yes six freebies of different species. John's communication was spot on, and he was a joy to deal with. I will def. do business with him again. Thanks again John.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hans

Cjacques

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I cant say enough good things

John is a stellar person with awesome stock and is more then willing to walk you through every spider on his table if you let him. His enthusiasm and passion for the hobby is infectious. My only regret is that I never have enough money to spend at his table at the Taylor show.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
another

another great trade.
john apple is easily one of the best breeders on this forum,have alot of respect for him.his animals are perfect,and his packing is unbelievable.
call for his knowledge often,great friend
can't wait for next trade
andy

davegrimm1

theinvertshop.com
Old Timer
Yup!!!

John and I traded slings for slings and he gave me an overcount of healthy little farts. I am sure we will do biz in the future and I can recomend him to anyone that wants what he has.

Thanks John!!!

tarantellajen

Arachnopeon
I had never ordered online until this order and it was a great 1st experience! Besides getting sale prices, I got a discount for joining his forum. I ordered 3 spiders originally and I ended up recieving 10 (2 spiders he doubled and 5 freebies)! I got overnight shipping for the cheapest price I have ever seen, and his packing was top notch. They survived a trip through 100 degree temperatures and the idiotic Fed-Ex driver who put the package in my mailbox. His sling sizes are true and not exaggerated. Apple is honest and knowledgable. My little ones are healthy and feeding now.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
awesome as usual

i wish all trades went as smooth.spiders packaged perfect as usual.
and freebies,john is definitely one of the best in the business.
will trade again and again.i call john when i need advise,he knows his spiders,

anytime ,and thanks again
andy

Cjacques

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Another A++++ Postive Deal with John

Me and my buddy purchased some wonderful animals from Mr. Apple at the Taylor Reptile show. Picked up some 4 baby scolopendras and a couple of pairs of scorpions and a vineragoon. Great animals at great prices! I have been dealing with John for awhile now and his love for the hobby and knowledge keep me coming back.

Keep up the great work John!

Senses-Tingling

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My son and I bought some critters from John at the Taylor show. Very good prices and John was awesome to talk to for about an hour about his collection and last trip down south. I appreciate John's $10 (3/$20) sale on some rare species. I am also looking forward to doing a breeding project with my son and the Green Huntsman my son bought. I know I will buy from him several times again.

Senses-Tingling

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am also looking forward to doing a breeding project with my son and the Green Huntsman my son bought.
I don't mean my son and the spider are the 2 subjects, obviously - even though it reads like that. My son bought the female Huntsman and I will buy a male for us to breed them.

Cjacques

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My son and I bought some critters from John at the Taylor show. Very good prices and John was awesome to talk to for about an hour about his collection and last trip down south. I appreciate John's $10 (3/$20) sale on some rare species. I am also looking forward to doing a breeding project with my son and the Green Huntsman my son bought. I know I will buy from him several times again.

Well if you change your mind and breed your son to the huntsman let me know. I would purchase some of the offspring : )

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
another fine trade

just completed another great trade with john.
extremely happy as usual....
anytime
andy

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
another fine trade

i have another female vitalius now.
thanks a ton john.
great trade
andy

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Excellent trade!

POSITIVE!

I just completed a nice trade with John today. It's our first time doing business together. Several years ago, John and I had a beef on the internet over something stupid mainly caused by internet communications. That type of situation is a major problem in how people can't understand a person's tone of voice, attitude and general demeanor. We both put that behind us and did a nice trade and the one lesson to learn here is people should talk on the phone and not rely on emails and chats on the net.

John and I are both very enthusiastic and passionate about our hobby and we have much to talk about concerning tarantulas and other invertebrates. Concerning this particular trade, his communication and packing was excellent and the quality of the inverts traded was superb. I highly recommend John for those seeking nice trades or purchases from him. A+ seller and passionate hobbyist at heart!

AllanJohnson

Arachnopeon
Yes i recently bought some baby calisoga longitarsus and holothele sp. tachira's off John at the reptile show in taylor. he was very helpful and great with his help on this site. feels like i always have someone there for help with my questions. Thx Johnny

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

Did a trade with John and everything came packed great alive and well. Thanks John for the great trade. I will not hesitate to do business with him again.

Ritzman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I did a trade with John, at the reptile show in Taylor. He is a good man and knows a helluva lot about spiders and creepy crawlies. Looking forward to the next show to see what he has to offer.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
100% Positive

Just did a trade with John that has left me speechless. He has got to be one of the most generous breeder/suppliers out there... I won't go on about what a softhearted family man he is.....but.....:)
Thanks for the help and the support, John. You are a genuine GOOD EGG.

Gratitude and Respect,
~Rochelle

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
amazing as always

unbelievable box i received today.way over count,always complete surprises in there.john is by far my favorite on the board to trade with,buy from,or go to for info.
thanks for a wonderful trade once again
andy
ps we gotta hook up and go out collecting this year,i would so love to go out west or florida for that matter...