• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

John Apple <Regalis1963@aol.com>

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
John Apple,Regalis1963@aol.com

I ordered a spiderling from John and he included an extra sling and two adult hissers (male/female)
They got here in good shape and i am pleased with how it went. Someone i would do business with again.

Last edited:

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Maggie
Thank you for the kind words
I got to tell you though if we all had more customers like you there would be more smooth transactions
peace:D

Archangel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Big Thumbs Up

John sent me some truely incredible spiders. They are beyond description and John went out of his way to make sure that I was happy and pleased. Thanks John isn't saying enough. :worship:

Allen :D

Viridis9

Arachnopeon
John Apple
I puchased an adult female brazilian giant white knee from john, for a breeding project.
I have to say that i am so pleased to deal with somebody who knows how to measure their tarantula's they are selling, so often people have large imaginations when it comes to size.
This spider was more than i expected, it is quite normal for me to be dissapointed when i open the package and find that the spider is much smaller than stated, but this was not the case, she was right on the money, 7 inches plus.
He also included with her two free slings, i believe a chilie rose hair and an brazilian red & white
Thank you John for not being one of those other types of people.
John I am still interested in the other T, waiting on pictures.
John is a stand up guy, and i will not hesitate for a second to buy from him again!
A+

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I have done numerous trades with John in the past and have always been pleased. He is very knowledgeable and his spiders are always in excellent condition. He is also friendly and very easy to deal with. I would definitely recommend him to others. Thanks, John. :cool:

John

seadoospray

Arachnopeon
Grammostola Auerostiata

in may of '05 i bought a Grammostola Auerostriata from John Apple. i was new to the bug world and he recommended this docile species for a beginner. it was cheap and is easy to take care of. i love this thing!! it hasnt bitten me once since ive had it (knock on wood). it has shed 3 times since ive owned it but i only witnessed its latest shed...which was way cool to see in person. also, a friend of mine, Jason, wanted a T so i got with John about it. Jason purchased a Grammostola Rosea and sadly it died from the heat when i brought it home, before Jason got to even take possession of the animal. I informed John, and he replaced it free of charge. Now Jason has a new spider that is doing just fine. i recommed buying any animal from John. he is knowledgable about his animals and led me in the right direction when i bought my T. i didnt know much about tarantulas at first, now i know a lot thanks to John. i used to be somewhat afraid of them, cautious would be a better word. now that i have some experience with this docile species, i see they are no more aggressive than a cute lil' hamster (which could be a future meal!!).

Vogelspinnen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I just finished a very positive high value trade with John and things couldn't have gone any better. Very knowledgeable and friendly, his communication was excellent. I received some very rare stock from him that I've been wanting for years. He shipped when he said he was going to and all arrived safe and sound in great condition, he also included a very generous freebie.

From my personal experience I highly recommend John to everyone in the hobby.:clap:

Thanks again John!

Last edited:

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

John and I just completed a trade. His communication was excellent, the animals were healthy, & his packing was outstanding. I would recommend John to anyone.

finman31

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
John is great!!! I just completed a trade with john,and his packing was awesome,and he REALLY took care of me,I will and I am dealing with him again,I would recommend him to anyone,and you can fully trust him,he is as legit as you can get! Thanks John!!

finman31

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had yet another deal with john and he is the MAN!!!! I really like dealing with him, and we will have many more future dealings!! I recommend him to anyone,and you dont have to worry about anything negative!

Peter_Parker

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I've had bad experiences with buying centipedes online before, but not this time! John was really easy to work with and he gave me all the information I needed! The transaction went very smoothly and quickly, and the package came exactly when he said it would. Not to mention the freebies {D . I look forward to doing a lot more business with John in the future, thanks a lot, bro ;)

Natco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Positive!

I just received an order from John, and I am very pleased. He took a lot of time with me, private messaging back and forth, called me twice, to inform me of my order status, gave me a deal on the animals, and gave me a fairly large free sling to boot. I am more than happy with the entire deal, and could not think of how it could have gone any better. Any one looking to buy animals on line should seriously consider giving john s chance, you won't regret it. Thanks again John!:drool:

Natco.

bkirchner81

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
flawless

John is too good, man.

My Avic Metallica sling arrived in perfect health (she devoured a cricket immediately) -and the packaging was beyond outstanding!

The transaction was perfectly coordinated- arrival was right on time. :D :D

He even offered a freebie which I had to turn down!

Great communication- will do business again 4 sure...... :cool:

THX, John.....

bk

reptilemogul

Arachnopeon
John Apple

Great guy to deal with very patient and easy going.
Thanks John, I hope to do bus with you again soon and I recomend anyone else do the same.:clap:

Jared "Reptilemogul"

Natco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive.

I just received my second order form John today, and I am thrilled once again. John was very personable, and friendly, and sent me a free scorp. It was a fairly small order so the freebie was definitely not necessary, but much appreciated. If you have not done business with this guy yet you are really missing out. Thank you John!

Nate.

Garrick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MUY POSITIVO

I did a trade with Apple. He's quick with communication and shipping, and his packing is. . . well, the spider would've done fine if he were sending it to the Int'l Space Station. It was packed VERY well.

I definitely hope to do business with John Apple again some time.

Garrick
eight

seadoospray

Arachnopeon
brachypelma vagans

i just bought a brachypelma vagans sling from John. what a deal! he was very knowledgable about the species, everything from keeping conditions to feeding and substrate. i recommend buying any T from John Apple. also, my good friend Jason just purchased a Pterinochilus Murinus sling from John. this, also, was a very successful transaction. both bugs are doing just fine. Apple all the way!

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
awesome trade!!

i just did a trade with john apple and i couldn't be happier.he is very quick to respond and he threw in some awesome slings as well.spiders looked great and everything was packed awesome.Do business again soon.would recommend to anyone

seadoospray

Arachnopeon
G. Pulchra

i ordered a G. Pulchra from john, which was for a friend rather than myself. he was very knowledgeable about the bug and so far everything has gone GREAT since my friend has owned it! i recommend buying ANY animal from John, he really knows what he's talking about and dealing with. A+ for effort!

Jonathan Wilhelm

Arachnopeon
I just picked up a Cyriopagopus sp off of John Apple today. He is extremely easy to deal with. I am very satisfied. I will be picking up more off of John at the Taylor reptile show. I recommend him to do business with. Thanks for the smooth deal John.

Jonathan