• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

joes2828

asianboy_27

Arachnopeon
****postive****
just bought a H.ALBO from neil (joes2828) everything went perfectly smooth... good communication..cool packaging.... :clap:

hckrwolf

Arachnopeon
Positive!

This was a 'first' for me - first time on this forum, first time owning a T and first time buying any sort of pet.
I talked to joes2828 prior to any sort of transaction and he was very friendly and extremely helpful, especially for someone like me, who had no experience with T's.
After the transaction the T was shipped right away via USPS Express and joes2828 kept in touch with me on a daily basis, and also offered a tracking number for my package. The packaging was perfect, safe and secure. My T arrived in a healthy condition and joes2828 continued to keep in touch with me after the transaction was over to answer any and all questions I had.
Bottom line: Prices were very considerate and joes2828 offered extraordinary service.
Definitely a positive review! :clap:

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
100% positive

Just got a MM A.chalcodes from Neil after he replied to an ad I posted. Great communication, good packing and fast shipping. Neil said he was unsure of the age of the male but he got multiple insertions this morning. I'm incredibly happy with the transaction. Don't hesitate to do business with him.

49ers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Give me great deal and even threw in a freebie!
Perfect Shipping time and packaging, Great communication!
Will buy from again!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

-KeL

Last edited: