1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Joe Rossi

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by climbingregalis, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Advertisement
    I just completed a trade with Joe, and couldn't be happier! This was my first time shipping Ts, so I was a bit nervous, but he was very encouraging and a pleasure to talk with on the phone. The slings I received were expertly packed, in great health, and arrived very quickly. An all-around great experience! I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business with Joe again.

2. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon

Positive

Did a trade and recieved all the slings. He packed well and sent me some healthy animals. Even threw in a couple extras. Communicated well and kept me informed through the whole process. Positive all around.

3. Spike

Spike Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive a++++

Did a trade with Joe and can say it was a perfect transaction. Can not say enough good things about Joe. Communication was spot on at all times from initial interest until the end of our transaction. I was able to communicate with him even when T-mobile decided to take a brief vacation today in my area. That's saying something. Packing was also top notch. He was also very patient with me and is a very trustworthy individual. I am very excited about my new M. cobocla slings thanks Joe! I will definitely do more business with Joe in the future and would recommend him to anyone.

4. Swifty

Swifty Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!!

Just got some awesome slings from Joe! Packed perfect, and over counted....What more could you want! Thanks Joe! :D

Swifty

5. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Multiple Great Transactions

Joe came down to my place to drop off a bunch of stuff! We completed a few trades and purchases and all I can say is that it is always a pleasure doing business with Joe. Top notch specimens and great service to boot! He was almost to my place and remembered that he forgot something, he drove back home to get it! It was probably and additional 60+ miles of additional driving.

Thanks!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6. KyuZo

KyuZo Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive!

Joe made a trip down to San Diego and i got a chance to meet up with him for the first time. He is very friendly and professional. we completed a trade, it was a smooth transaction, and i am very happy with what i got in return.

thanks again, Joe.
    jason

7. ExotiPet

ExotiPet Arachnopeon

POSITIVE

We just completed a large trade with Joe and couldn't be happier. He was very friendly, flexible, and easy to deal with. Communication was excellent! Packaging was awesome! We will definitely do business again with him in the future.

Thanks again Joe!!!!

Brandon & Ashley

8. xhexdx

xhexdx ArachnoGod Old Timer

POSITIVE

Just got my order from Joe - everything was well-packed, well-fed, and alive (always a plus!)

Joe's communication is great, and he has one of the best names I've ever seen.

Thanks again, Joe. :)

--Joe

9. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

Positive ++++ of course

I just received another box full of goodies :} 1 HUGE MM P antinous and 2 equally as beautiful but a bit (much much much) smaller MMs. I also received my first P metallica :eek: Every T in the box was packed perfectly, communication was stellar as usual and the T's were healthy as can be. Of course I'll be doing business with Joe again. Did anyone have a doubt?

10. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

I did a trade with Joe the other day. He was very polite and professional as always. He really cares about his Ts! I would not hesitate to do business with Joe.

I am more than happy with my trade and I hope we can trade again soon! Thanks so much for all the beautiful T's Joe!

-Jamie

11. Positive!

Just got some slings from Joe and have found him an absolute delight to deal with. Communication is top notch and he is professional, friendly, informative quick to answer any questions. Pricing was very fair, shipping costs were very honest :D, and packing was excellent. Slings all arrived alive and healthy even with shipping being slightly delayed. In the meantime he kept up with the tracking with me and maintained good communication.
    Now they have all settled and are eating and happy.
    Would do business with Joe any time and would highly recommend him to other people.
    Thanks!

12. jkrumins

jkrumins Arachnopeon

Stellar Transaction

Based upon the success of my first order with Mr. Rossi, I recently spent the better part of a grand with him on a series of high-end spiders. They all arrived in perfect condition, very well-packed, and adjusted to their new environment very well. Further, not only were all the prices very reasonable, but I got a pair of wonderful freebies.

A+

13. Perfect!

One of the best! I just received a package from Joe and everything was tip top! Communication, packaging, health of the animal, follow up - everything was done on a professional level. Great job!

14. Comatose

Comatose Arachnobaron Old Timer

Recomended on every level

Couldn't have asked for a better trade. A+ spiders, A+ packing, A+ communication. To top it all off, Joe likes to talk bugs, which is once again becoming one of my favorite past times. Awesome guy.

I'm working on and looking forward to our next transaction. Buy and trade with Joe with complete confidence.

15. Top Notch

Joe gave me a ring about a species he was interested in that I had posted. HOLY COW !!! Someone who actually will communicate with you via telephone instead of hideing behind the keyboard! I was Totally impressed. Long story short , we made a great trade and he even shipped to me first to boot ! Great packing , great communication and a down to earth guy.

Thumbs up Joe ! Lemme know if I can help you in the future :clap:

Vince

16. Bought a MM from Joe. He sent it out on time, and the guy arrived in perfect condition.
    Thanks,
    Ryan

17. Positive

Just did a trade with Joe and everything went smoothly, the scorps came in nicley packaged, and healthy, the transaction couldn't have been better. I can't wait to do business with him again, great guy with great communication. Joe really knows his stuff and was able to get some very very very rare sp.

18. Rockstarpets

Rockstarpets Arachnopeon

Just bought some slings from Joe. Great animals at a great price! Would do business again and again.

19. JoeRossi

I got my package from Joe and just like I knew it would be everything was perfect. Great person to do buisness with. Thanks again...Josh

20. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

I always walk out of his house getting the better end of the trade (shhhhh! don't tell him! ;) )

If anyone has any doubts Joe is one of the best guys in the hobby. I would be happy to deal with him anytime. He is honest and passionate about his spiders.

Joe you are the best. Thanks so much!

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.