• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Joe Rossi

MaThEwMoNsTr323

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
JoeRossi

positive!
4th purchase from Joe. competitive prices & great communication. Ts are in great shape & very active. would not hesitate to do business with JoeRossi again. -thanx. :}

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Positive.

Received spiderlings in trade. Good comms, packing was excellent and product was good. I discussed with him having some of the slings fed a little better, but not a problem though. I'd do trades or business with Joe in the future. He gets my recommendation.

Uehling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Just completed a trad with Joe. Two thumbs up from me! I look forward to dealing with him in the future. Great guy!

BACKWOODS

Arachnopeon
Great Job Joe

Congrats and thank you very mutch for shareing with me and the guys I got a couple versi slings for ya cant go wrong with Joe everyone!

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I got an amazing MM P. subfusca from Joe. Packing and communication were perfect. I even talk to Joe for while on the phone last weekend. He is a great guy and very reliable. Will definitely do business with him again.

Thanks
Nick

MaThEwMoNsTr323

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive!

6th transaction with Joe, & i couldn't be happier! couple of Ts & another gecko. thanx JoeRossi!

jimmyrrr

Arachnopeon
Gecko for Mettalica Trade

I Traded Joe my P. Mettalica for one of his Crested Geckos. He shipped first even though I dont have any reveiws. Pretty trusting guy! I recieved her the very next day at 10:30 am. I recieved a super sweet, absolutely gorgeous and healthy Orange Flame Female of very high quality. I couldn't be happier and cant wait to do business with Joe in the future. thanks jimmy{D

kbfi

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!!

Just received slings today. Packing was great, slings arrived healthy. Great pricing as well. Couldn't be happier, will buy again.

Kim Browne

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Bought another MM P. subfusca from Joe. Again the transaction was perfect. Packing and communication were great.

Thanks
Nick

Zeus9699

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

A+++ Seller. My 50 babies arrived on time and very healthy. Well packed also. Thanks Joe.

Mark
Animal Magic

jrmrbcax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Made a trade with Joe. Everything went smoothly, shipped on time, very well packed. Would definitely deal with him again.

Jeremy

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Postive!

Did a trade with him. Very nice guy and communicates well. Packed everything perfect. Would not hesititate to do a deal with him again.

TarantulaInc

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Just completed a transaction with Joe, everything was packed nicely and arrived safely, thanks!

Tarantulanursery

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive review here

I just completed another trade with Joe and everything went smoothly. His packing was top notch, and all of my new slings arrived in great shape.

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I just got my half of the trade with Joe. I received 17 nice G. pulchripes and all are in great shape...Thanks Joe!!!

DMBizeau

Arachnopeon
Great Guy to Deal With!!

Just finished up a VERY high dollar trade with Joe. Everything was expertly packed in perfect condition and was as advertised. I will not hesitate to do business with him again or call him for advice in the future.

0.1.0 (6") Xenesthis immanis (gravid)
0.1.0 (6") Haplopelma Sp Kambotchka
0.1.0 (5") Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
0.1.0 (4") Bonnetina cyaneifemur
0.1.0 (3") Xenesthis intermedius

Thanks again Joe!

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. ultramarinus

I just bought a male P. ultramarinus from Joe and the male was in awesome shape. I would totally do business with Joe again and would tell anyone that is considering doing business with him that Joe's quality is top notch. He also ships when he says he's going to and communication is very good as well. All the way around A+++. Thanks

Great Seller and Great guy all around

I have done another trade and purchase with Joe. I have been dealing Joe for awhile now he is not only great to deal with but he is honest and trust worthy. Joe's animals are well taken care of and very healthy. I Would highly recommend Joe to everyone with out hesitation.
Thanks Again Joe!:clap:

DeadlyInverts

Arachnopeon
A +++++

A+++++ for Mr.Joe
I just did a trade with Joe, now that guy is awesome. I met up with him, Verry well in comunication with any question or just to chat about arachnids.
A+++++ for Mr.Joe