• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Joe Rossi

Kita

Arachnopeon
I just completed my first trade and ship out. I'm so thankful it was with Joe because he walked me through the whole process and was very patient about it. He shipped my A. Purpurea slings first and I just repackaged it with my Crested Gecko and the extra heat pack he had included. Top notch seller I recommend to everyone!

Izendacek

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE transaction and great visit

I drove over an hour (each way) to make a purchase from Joe and see his collection yesterday and it was worth every minute. Joe is a very nice, personable guy who has a genuine love for the hobby and a willingness to share his knowledge. While showing me his collection a Monocentropus balfouri decided it wanted to go for a walk. After a brief Three Stooges (Joe, myself and the M. balfouri) moment we managed to convince her to return home. It was a blast. Joe gave me the ultimate deal on the T's I purchased: P. regalis, H. gigas, B. emilia x 2 and a Singapore blue. I truly recomend Joe and look forward to further transactions.
Mike Scroggins

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Postive

I have done many deals with this guy he is top notch. I would never hesitate to buy from Joe ever he is as honest as they come. thanks so much for the great spiders joe. Look forward to talking with you more thanks again. PS good luck on those blue fangs
Timothy

hemingway

Arachnopeon
Positive

Sorry it took a bit to register my final reply, but I have been off the site for a bit with other things. I posted originally when I got the egg and promised an update. Well, he hatched! One caveat, it took a few weeks longer than predicted, so definitely don't get impatient, but in the first week of march (predicted date was 1/21-2/14) a beautiful little gecko hatched and he is eating without any hesitation and climbing around on me. I would definitely endorse Joe, regardless of the detractors to this method, and the suspense of waiting for hatching only adds to the experience. Thanks again, Joe!

Kris Stroup

CFNSmok.PL

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
+++++ Positive - Great Animals +++++

I purchased and received a few babies Crested Geckos and couple of eggs from Joe. The babies came in different sizes and some as large as 3". All higher end lineage for a great price. Beautiful and interesting color patterns. Both eggs came in a container with vermiculite and did not need any repacking. I am looking into buying more eggs from his rare color forms in the future. I have to say that it is my first step into reptiles world and Joe provided me with all info any beginner needs. Excellent communication, timely shipping and great packing.
Thank You.

Smok.

Last edited:

BACKWOODS

Arachnopeon
New Geckos

Awesome I never expected to get this nice of an animal this thing is a stunner thank you very mutch Joe you are a super breeder you have all these up and coming breeders beat hands down!

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A+

Joe was a breeze to do business with. Fast shipping, quality packaging, and a VERY quick response time to PM's. We had a problem with shipping and he was all over it. He provided updates constantly :) I picked up a P Pulcher, P cambr., and A Purpurea for a smokin price! I would definately conisder doing business with him again.

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A++++++++

Got my crested gecko egg today :D It arrived in awesome shape and Is looking great. I couldn't have been happier. Packing job was amazing(took me almost 30 mins unpacking and looking for the egg :eek: :clap: ) Thanks Joe!!! I will be saving up to buy another egg ;)

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade and everything couldn't have went any better. Great service, great packing. A+++

Joe is a great guy to do buiness with Packing and shipping was perfect and you could not ask for better cummincation. I highly recommend him for sure.
Thanks,
Brian

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE!
Got my awesome crested gecko today
Great packaging, communication, all around great deal.
Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!
Thanks Joe!

MaThEwMoNsTr323

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
JoeRossi (positive)

where do i start!? earlier today, i got three of the hottest species available. plus some free-bs! all for an unbeatable price. all Ts are in great shape & well token care of. very quick response & i had all my questions answered. even alil extra info on some of the Ts purchased. i will defiantly do business with JoeRossi again in the near future.

Another Great Experience!!!!!!!!

This is my 3rd dealing with Joe he is a great asset to arachnoboards. I will be dealing with Joe again in the future. He has excellent communication and his packaging is the best I have seen yet. I recieved a beautiful P. Metalica and 6Chilobrachys Fimbriatus Slings{D
Thanks Joe
Brian

SPDRgod

Arachnopeon
Excellent

Just got a box of slings today from Joe. He definitely went the extra mile to communicate with me. He was also a very professional open minded and humble man to deal with rare in this hobby latley. The slings were packed right in insulated cardboard box within film cannisters packed in tissue just like imo all slings should be sent. Even sent extra.Thanks Joe you definitely will get more of my business and my reccomendation.

peace

Last edited:

Elizabeth

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive -Very Positive!

Joe bred my male Chilobrachys fimbriatus with his female.

Everything about the breeding arrangement was top-notch: timely communication, polite, extremely helpful, sharing his knowledge most freely, and shipment of T slings was packed very, very well! The box arrived hot on the outside, and even the foam inside was heating up. (USPS Express Mail, but California is hot.) I unpacked that box right away to make sure I didn't have a bunch of toasted spiderlings. The packing was excellent: layers of foam, newspaper and slightly moist paper towel in each vial keeping all those slings safe from that heat!

Joe is a first-choice breeder, in my book!

Thanks, Joe! :clap:

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Staff member
Positive!

Joe currently has my MM Chromatpelma cyanopubescens on breeding loan. As a newb to the breeding world, it was nice to work with someone so helpful. Joe answered all my questions in a timely manner and made reccomendations when there was a gap in my knowledge. Thanks!

MaThEwMoNsTr323

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
JoeRossi

positive!

yesterday i picked up a 1inch Chromatopelma Cyanopubescens & a 2inch Avicularia Purpurea from JoeRossi. this is my second purchase from him. both Ts for an unbeatable price! Ts are in great shape, already webbing, active, & eating. awesome communication, along with a great attitude. highly recommended to any. i would consider doing business again with Joe in an heart beat...

pixie694

Arachnopeon
Trade

I just completed a trade with joe. Everything went perfect, couldn't of asked for a better deal. Thanks again

MaThEwMoNsTr323

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
JoeRossi (positive)

3rd purchase from Joe. 1Avic Bicegoi, 1Avic Isla, 1Avic Fasc, 1Pampho sp.SE, & 1Poe Meta. all slings. all Ts are in great shape & active. awesome communication, attitude, & price! will definitely be doing business again with JoeRossi very soon & would highly recommend to any. -Thanx {D {D {D

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Positive

Recieved a few males from Joe over the last few months that were packed great ! ( I wish I could say my breedings went as well, dam C. leetzi curse)

All around fast service , and good communication !

Later, Tom