• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Joe Rossi

Mckrizzal

Arachnopeon
Just bought from Joe Rossi for the third or fourth time. Everything arrived healthy and alive as usual:) thanks Joe

Chris mccracken

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positively positive

Recieved another good brachy order from Joe today ,always fast service and good communication,excellent spiders .never worry about buying from Joe he ,will do you right.look forward to future orders thanks

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Arachnosupporter
Thanks Joe

100% POSITIVE

Just received my very tiny 4-5 instar Ami sp Panama packed for Armageddon LOLl
perfect communication even when my fat fingers sent the $ to wrong PayPal Joe was right on top of the fubar.
Doing business with Joe was a pleasure. :)

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I just finished up another awesome transaction with Joe. Joe's professionalism and appreciation for the hobby really makes for a fun and exciting time when purchasing T's or inquiring about T's. From beginning to end this purchase was smooth and comfortable for all parties involved. Joe headed up this operation like a real trooper making sure everything was taken care of properly and completed in a timely manner. The BrickRoad household always enjoys getting T's in the mail from Joe and we thank him for his time and dedication to the hobby.

Thanks Joe,
Cheers!

LadySharon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Completed second purchase from Joe. Received package yesterday. All spiders wonderfully packaged. And apparently he is either a mind reader or God guided his hand. After the OW freebie last time he knows I prefer new world and set up some new worlds to randomly pick from, and happened to get a curly hair. (Don’t feel like looking up spelling for Latin name.) I only have one of those and was thinking of picking up a “back up”. :) Unpacking the spiders was the highlight and delight of an otherwise stressful day.

MikeC

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Received my package from Joe this morning.
Very easy to communicate with, sent great pictures on request, shipped quickly, spider was packed very well.
Would do repeat business with him in a heartbeat.

Thanks again, bud. :biggrin:

Cllewis11

Arachnopeon
100% Review for Joe Rossi

I've had yet another great transaction with Joe. Shipping was fast and on time and he even stayed on the phone with me to make sure the tarantulas were all good. He has the best prices for some of the rarest tarantulas and extremely beautiful ones at that!! Always enjoy doing business with you Joe!! Thanks again!!

MikeC

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Completed my second transaction with Joe.
Shipped on time, well packed, great communication.
Will continue to do business, hands down! :)

LadyofSpiders

Arachnopeon
100% POSITIVE!!
Purchased an adult female X immanis. She arrived in perfect condition. Great communication, great packing and amazing spider.
He was nice enough to let me make payments, which was greatly appreciated and even gave me a good deal on fed ex overnight shipping :) will do business again and I'll keep you posted on any successful breeding projects I have with this beautiful girl!!
Thanks again!!

PMMEYOURTs

Arachnopeon
100% A+

Joe is by far one of my favorite sellers to work with here on the boards. Great communication, great selection, and an all aroud great guy! I've now done a few transactions with joe and ever had a bad experience. We had one DOA and not only did he refund me postage for the return on my end (without me asking), but he covered overnight postage on the replacement as well. I plan on making many of my future purchases through Joe.

dragonskiss

Arachnopeon
100% Positive!

Just had the pleasure of dealing with Joe. I purchased the last remaining B. Annitha and Baumgarteni from him, both which arrived safe and sound. Communication with him was superb; he's willing to answer any questions and is extremely knowledgeable. He also took the liberty to cover my overnight shipping cost. You can't ask for more. Joe is truly a stand up guy and an asset to this hobby. Thanks Joe! Looking forward to lightening my wallet again on your next import :biggrin:

Deathpainter

Arachnopeon
Just met Joe at a recent show. Very knowledgeable and patient with questions. Great prices and selection. Picked up a A. Genic sling that is back home healthy and eating. Will Gladly do business in the future again.

gwenzilla

Arachnopeon
Just received my P. sazimai & B. auratum slings from Joe. He shipped promptly and had great communication. Packaging was amazing! Thanks Joe, will definitely buy from you again!

dmahaffie

Arachnopeon
It has been my pleasure to work with Joe this past week. I wanted an AF A chalcodes that he advertised, but also wanted something else to make the shipping a little more worth it. Since he had advertised that he would consider trades we insued a very healthy and enjoyable haggle, lol! In the end we agreed on a partial trade and purchase. Yesterday I received some very nice specimens: my chalcodes, an AF N sp. suriname, and two A cautus slings. The packing was excellent and everyone is in perfect condition. Joe is true mentor in trade and I appreciate the great conversations and advice!

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
I think the page number speaks for itself lol! I had the pleasure of doing my first transaction with Joe and I couldn't be happier. I bought four slings from him, they were packaged perfectly and all were alive and healthy out of the vials. Really fairly mellow too as far as baboons go. I'm really thrilled, and plus Joe is so nice. People like him are a real asset to the T hobby. Thanks <3

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I received an order from Joe a few days ago. As usual Joe lets me know everything I need to know about the order. Smooth transaction and communication. Thanks Joe for another rare spider.

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Got a male spider that I have been searching for and also picked up some other T's from Joe.

It was nice to talk to him on the phone as he was informative, polite and professional

Transaction was simple and easy
Packaging was excellent and spiders arrived alive and well.