• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

JNALDRICH (Jeff Aldrich)

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Positive++++++

I got my Ts from Jeff today. The package was well packed and the slings were very healthy and very active. Ill definitely do business with him again in the future...

Mike

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
jnaldrich

Two Thumbs Up.......

Did a trade with Jeff and everything went great! Jeff's packing is awsome! And he even sent me more animals than I was expecting All I can say is Jeff is the Man I forward to doing business with him again.

:clap::clap::clap:

Rich65

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very Positive

Just receied my two pairs of sub-adult T's from Jeff and I am very pleased. Eerything was exactly as he described. Excellent price, great communication and packing and shipping ws superb. Will do business with Jeff again anytime.
Thanks

RICH

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive A+++++++

Did a trade with Jeff that took some time to finalize mainly due to my busy schedule and some unlucky deaths in the mail.(NOT his fault packing was top notch just freak occurrences) Jeff kept in constant contact through out the time which was a feat itself. He is a very good person and a true pleasure to deal with. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted and that I was happy. You really can not ask for more from a seller. I would recommend him in a heart beat to anyone interested in high quality T's at good prices.