Jeffrey, prince of cats

Paiige

Arachnobaron
This is Jeffrey, contemplating how tough life is as a spoiled cat. If I wasn't a crazy spider lady, I'd be a crazy cat lady.

Attachments

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Lovely. I have a black cat as well (a female). Oh, and that Chinese cat near the TV :-s

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Lovely. I have a black cat as well (a female). Oh, and that Chinese cat near the TV :-s
I do believe black cats are the very best. He's my little panther.

And yes, I collect cat figurines because I have a problem :D

Paiige

Arachnobaron
He's absolutely stunning.
Thank you! I think he's quite handsome too. His mom was my first cat - she got out once and had a date with a stray that lived around my apartment complex and that was that. It's been awesome getting to raise him literally since birth...and because of that, he sleeps under the blankets with me at night and is the "little spoon" :D He is the most spoiled creature I've ever met.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Thank you! I think he's quite handsome too. His mom was my first cat - she got out once and had a date with a stray that lived around my apartment complex and that was that. It's been awesome getting to raise him literally since birth...and because of that, he sleeps under the blankets with me at night and is the "little spoon" :D He is the most spoiled creature I've ever met.
Brilliant.
I share my bed with Samson my Bullmastiff.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Brilliant.
I share my bed with Samson my Bullmastiff.
I saw a few photos in your thread, I have a very old computer so only a few of them loaded for me but he is quite a handsome guy! I bet he's the best snuggle partner :D

basin79

ArachnoGod
I saw a few photos in your thread, I have a very old computer so only a few of them loaded for me but he is quite a handsome guy! I bet he's the best snuggle partner :D
He's a bloody nightmare.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
When I get up in the morning he gives me this face and it breaks my heart. Every day of my life.
"Oh, I see it's that time again, mom - go, just go, I'll stay here, abandoned and forgotten."

Attachments

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I have a black cat as well, she has green eyes, Leah. She doesn't mind me coming and going at all. But when I took her to the vet for her shots....
She was very friendly while we were there, just being a good girl.
Then we got home and her temper did a 180. She was mad as hell with me! I wasn't allowed to pet here, she didn't want a treat, and she just sat there, watching me, shuishing her tail. :eek:
I was afraid I wouldn't make it through the night :D
Next day all was forgotten and forgiven. But that look...*shivers dramatically*

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I have a black cat as well, she has green eyes, Leah. She doesn't mind me coming and going at all. But when I took her to the vet for her shots....
She was very friendly while we were there, just being a good girl.
Then we got home and her temper did a 180. She was mad as hell with me! I wasn't allowed to pet here, she didn't want a treat, and she just sat there, watching me, shuishing her tail. :eek:
I was afraid I wouldn't make it through the night :D
Next day all was forgotten and forgiven. But that look...*shivers dramatically*
Hahaha I believe it, they are certainly unique creatures. My Jeffrey is the biggest attention whore I know, and everyone things he's so handsome...and he knows it. Going to the vet is the worst. He's very vocal (all the time, and I mean ALL the time) and yells at me the whole way there, and then is on his best behavior while we're at the vet so he gets all the attention and cuddles...but once we get back in the car it's back to yelling and when we get home, forget it - he won't even look at me for the rest of the day. Whenever I go on vacation without him, he's mad at me for days when I come home. Won't look at me, talk to me, nothing. And he goes out of his way to make sure I know he's angry. He's especially cuddly with hubby during these times - will beg him to pick him up and snuggle him, and glares at me the whole time with his stupid smug face.
He is certainly my child...lol

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your kitty is a little cutie

Mine enjoys watching me feed inverts. He sits in the window, and occasionally gives me an "Ow" to give him food/attention. He is a jealous owner :p and he needs his humans to attend to his every need.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Your kitty is a little cutie

Mine enjoys watching me feed inverts. He sits in the window, and occasionally gives me an "Ow" to give him food/attention. He is a jealous owner :p and he needs his humans to attend to his every need.
Mine gets jealous too, and does enjoy watching during feeding time...though I suspect it's because he wants to play with the crickets. He loves them for some odd reason