• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Jeep

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Enclosures!!
Am very happy wit purchase I made from Darren
Communication was great and enclosures are jes wonderful!
great price very good timing packing and shipping
Looking forward to next order
Am very pleased,

Thank you, Anastasia :D

jeep

Arachnopeon
All-glass aquarium acrylic face plates

Glad you like the aquarium face plates!

You should post a picture of the 2.5gal and 10gal ones that I made for you. I'd love to see them set up with a T living in there :)

Thanks!
-darren

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm another happy customer of Jeep's.

He sold me a 10 gallon tank with two build in dividers.

This means I got 3 separate enclosures all in one tank.

Since he didn't ship overnight I got it three days after payment properly shipped no cracks and everything looks really good and well put together.'

You guys and gals should really give him your business when it comes to buying enclosures because even if you only buy one T a week or a month the next time you buy your next two you'll already have an enclosure made and you already saved money because you basically brought an enclosure a head of time

and shipping is only 11 dollars....

also he will ship outside the USA (shipping rates outside the usa will be normal cost so the 11 dollar shipping deal is void in this case)

Contact Jeep for further questions and comments...

I'll post pics of mine soon.

Thanks Jeep Great job on the tanks man!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship:

tacomadiver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!

Just got two tank tops for my 2.5 gallon enclosures. Well made. I am impressed. He sent them out quickly. I fully intend on getting many more from him!
Thanks
Chris