• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

jdl-John Lorbiecke

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Happy to be starting John's review thread. Just recieved my end of a trade from him. Everything was excellently packaged, and arrived in great shape. He shipped when he said he would, keeps excellent communication, and is a breeze to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him more, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

Sharno

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Just did a transaction this week and all slings arrived in great shape, right on time! Highly recommend! Very good communication and I had a tricky travel schedule and he made it all work!

snakedreams

Arachnopeon
Completed a trade with John, great to work with, everything shipped perfectly, all very healthy slings and just as promised. Highly recommend!

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
100% POSITIVE!! I sent a couple MMs to jdl and within a few months he sent me a bunch of healthy slings plus some freebies! Everything about dealing with him went perfect: communication, shipping, packing, you name it. I would gladly do business with him again!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Completed a trade with John and everything turned out perfect. All specimen were of excellent shape and packing was tremendously awesome. Ill definitely do business with him again in the future!

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I purchased MM from jdl.Easy, smooth transaction. Very healthy ,fresh male came on time. Great packing too.
Recommended.
Thank you.

abboreal

Arachnopeon
Recently made a purchase from JDL. Easy to work with and shipped right away and packaged very well. Wouldn't hesitate to work with again!

Fins

Arachnosquire
Just purchased some slings and they arrived safe and sound. We'll packed, great communication and even some freebies. Great doing business with him.

elportoed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
++POSITIVE++
Got a package from jdl. Everyone came in alive and well. Will do business with him again.

mudfish47

Arachnopeon
Bought 6 GBB slings from jdl. Good packing and prompt shipping. I wouldn't have a 2nd thought of doing business with again. Good dealer. thanks jdl

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Just complete a transaction with JD, which included two mature males (C. fasciatum and H. sp. "Columbia - large") and slings of A. ezendami and C. darling. John is the most trusting AB member I've worked with yet. His spiders arrived in cold weather alive and active due to smart packaging and good planning. Hey, he even threw in an OBT freebie. I'm looking forward to future transactions with John for sure. Thanks again John.

Inland Sea

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Positive

Just received the MM chromatus. All in good condition. Very happy with transaction.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Positive

I just bought a mm urticans from John. Great packing, fantastic price, and answered all of my questions promptly. I'm very happy with this transaction, thanks again!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Received my end of a trade with John. Everything was packaged extremely well, and arrived in great shape. John keeps excellent communication and is a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to future transactions. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

Sharno

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Did a great transaction with john. Very happy, great communication all the way through!

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Positive

I just ordered two fresh mm gbb from John. I was really happy that he waited to ship my male's until we had decent weather. I just received the package yesterday and they both made it. I can't thank you enough for your beautiful males. And i'm looking forward to our next transaction. Thanks again JD!

Last edited:

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just got a couple mature males on loan from John. They were well packed and arrived in great shape. John is a great guy to deal with and i highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
100% positive I received my slings well packed and even after a screw up by usps they all arrived happy and healthy in fact he sent me extra little buggers. I highly
recommend doing business with this guy he is awesome

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
1000% positive!

i just recieved my package from John. i ordered 1 MM C. cyaneopubescens and he sent me 2 mature males!! i deffinitly wasnt expecting that and really appreciate it ALOT! i couldnt be any happier with this transaction. packing was great, communication was great and most importantly the Ts arrive really healthy and happy! i deffinitly reccommend doing business with john, i know ill be doing more business with him, very soon!

azroc909

Arachnosquire
positive!!

Just finished a trade with Marita, spiders came in healthy and well. Communication, packaging, was superb! Would recommend her to everyone. Would not hesitate to do business with her.
Thanks again
Martin