• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Jason Magnusson <magnussj@bellsouth.net>

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwhatch2

Arachnopeon
i traded some of mine for some of his. great trade, i got em on time, good job packing, all alive and healthy. i hope he's as satisfied with our trade as i am. would definately do business with him again.

snellgreene

Arachnopeon
jason magnusson

great man to deal with. traded t's with him last week and he is one heck of a nice person to deal with. traded me two for my one. i love it and fast shipping too!!!!! i will buy or trade with him any time in the near or distant future. robert snellgrove caldwell,tx.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Igot a Spiderling t.blondi from him it was at a great price and the packaging was good to.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hi all, I'm closing this thread since Jason is now the proprietor of Southern Spider Works, Arachnopets username SSW, and with a website here.

Please post any reviews of his professional dealer transactions in the Online Dealer Review forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.