• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Jarrett (Vayu Son) <monkenhamet@yahoo.com>

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I did a trade with Vayu Son and would recommend him to anyone. He promptly sent the item, and even shippped first.
He always responds promptly to emails, and is an all around nice guy!
I am also doing a breeding loan with him, and again, he sent the T out immediately.
8 legs up!

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good trade with Jarrett!

I just completed a good trade with Jarrett. Great communication thru the process, nice stock, good packing and both of us being in Florida, makes it the only place in the nation that you could get away with Priority mail shipping during the winter! :)

I would trust him with future trades/business.
Thumbs-up!

Todd Gearheart
www.tarantulaspiders.com

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I purchased 10 L. dificilis slings from Jarrett. Arrangements were made prior to him receiving the slings himself. He stayed in contact on the status of the order the entire time and assisted me in chosing the best shipping courier to ship from Florida to Kansas in winter weather. Packaging was excellent. All the slings arrived alive and well. I would have no reservations about doing business with him or recommending him to others. Top notch!

Botar

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
jarrett was a pleasure to do business with. i bought several l.dificilis slings from him (and he threw in a couple freebies), an a. moderatum, and a b.angustum--all in good health upon arrival. his packaging was superb. he helped me choose the best method of shipping and even allowed me to pay in 2 chunks (some before shipment, some after), which was very helpful as it was right before Christmas! i would definitely do biz with 'vayu son' again.

kellygirl

edit: whoops! i forgot to mention that jarrett also threw in a curly sling for free. it was esp nice because i know that he remembered from an earlier conversation how much i like curlies and that i only had one bloodline.

i also skipped the fact that he sent me all the records as well!

*doh*

Last edited:

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I did a trade with Vayu Son recently and I was very pleased with how well he maintained contact with me throughout the trade. The H. gigas he sent me is just beautiful and was packed very well. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Vayu Son

I recently completed a trade with Jarrett and was very pleased with the transaction. The trade went great, the stock I received as in great shape, sent on time.

Very good person to work with!

N-Joy
Art Cerda
Midwest Exotic Pets

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Vayu Son

I did a 50/50 with Jarrett. It fell through as my female turned into a MM but the communication with him was great. His shipping was beyond excellent. He was understanding during the discovery of hooks on a guaranteed female (not bought through him) and worked with me to get his male back out there. He is a really good person to deal with. By far one of the nicest and easiest to work with people I have met. His male was shipped in very good packing. I would do business with him anytime.