Jamie's tarantulas

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Never bought slings from her. Bought a juvenile B. smithi and she was packaged perfectly though. Also bought all my enclosures from her.

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Personally, I only purchase from people/vendors that support this site. I'm not sure I've ever seen Jamie post or advertise here?

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
Would you guys reccomend her for some Grammastola slings
I've purchased two T's from her separately and I was very happy with both orders.

Edit* neither of my purchases were of that genus I was only commenting on my experience with their service

Gman32176

Arachnopeon
Got my 1/2" G. pulchripes from Jaime along with a P. irminia sling, and an A. purpurea sling as later orders. Couldn't be happier and I highly recommend her.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Personally, I only purchase from people/vendors that support this site. I'm not sure I've ever seen Jamie post or advertise here?
I bought Ts long before I even knew this site existed. Most of my first Ts are from other sites, facebook and local shows like Repticon. I do tend to look here first nowadays but I'm not opposed to buying elsewhere if they have what I'm looking for.

Would you guys reccomend her for some Grammastola slings
I've bought a number of Ts from her early on and she was always awesome to work with. Great packing and prompt shipping.

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
I bought my slings from a reputable breeder in Canada. Reasonable prices, packed well and actually arrived a day early. Other than the problem with Canada Post everything went well. Am buying again from them the question is what do I buy I have a list a mile long lol.

cold blood

Staff member
Sure she's reliable...but so are hundreds of others. Just read the review pages;)

Whether dealers or breeders, buying is a pretty reliable proposition.

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
She's a great dealer. I have bought spiders AND enclosures from her. Great packing jobs, and she takes care of you. I once had an enclosure that cracked in transit, and she acted very quickly to get another one to me (in a larger box with double the padding, I noticed.... haha).

I recommend her highly. Never a bad experience!

user 666

Arachnobaron
I only bought from Jamie once (but only because I wasn't interested in anything else she carried).

I bought two Ts, one of wich was supposed to be a 1.5" S calceatum. It turned out to be a 3" calceatum, and I had no suitable enclosure to keep it in.

JoeyCortez

Arachnopeon
So I know I'm a noob to the hobby but I will say that I ordered my first G.pulchripes sling from her and I would definitely purchase from her again, so long as other well-known sites don't have the same size T for a lower price.

Status
Not open for further replies.