• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Jamies Tarantulas - Sukai94 (www.jamiestarantulas.com)

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
Fantastic once again

My wife surprised me for my birthday with an order from Jamie's Tarantulas (a female LP, two O. philippinus, some feeder roaches, and several cages). As I've come to expect, everything was packed well, shipped promptly, and all of the animals arrived safe and in good health. Jamie and Jon even timed the shipping so that they showed up on my birthday. Once again, I couldn't be happier with Jamies Tarantulas.

James Steel

Arachnopeon
Both slings arrived active in spite of the terribly cold weather. I know where to shop for my next purchase. Thanks guys!!

beaker41

Arachnoknight
POSITIVE

Traded some slings to Jamie and very happy with the results. Excellent communication , perfect packing and I got exactly what the T she promised. A pleasure to deal with and I'm sure I will again.
Thanks Jamie !
Jeremy

James Steel

Arachnopeon
Just received my order for H Mac, P Murinus, and P Regalis. The post office managed to take 3 extra days to get these to my house, but due to the stellar packaging, all T's were active and healthy. Excellent vendor
by every definition!

TCVulpes

Arachnopeon
Amazing experience. Just received my first T ever today. I had ever so many question and sent numerous emails for the past couple of weeks before ordering her and Jamie and Jon responded to every mail being patient and informative. They suggested a Euathlus sp. "red" for my first T and I'm so glad I listened. They even mailed earlier today to ask if she arrived in good health and if I was happy with her :)

Kind, knowledgeable, extremely fast shipping, amazing packing. I highly recommend Jamie's Tarantulas!

Here she is, Ms. Amelia "Mia" Spindlefoot

Attachments

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
There's a reason I keep coming back!

I recently ordered a female A. metallica, cork bark, and some feeder roaches. The weather here has been ridiculously cold for this time of year, so I had them hold to ship. Once it looked like we had a good stretch of warmer weather, I emailed Jon and asked if he could ship. He responded immediately and, within a day, my package was on the way. Even cooler, Jon actually inquired about a previous order I had received (the birthday Ts my wife had purchase for me). I found that particularly classy and the type of nice gesture that keeps me coming back. As for the T, she was plump, in good health, and absolutely gorgeous. The feeder roaches were also all alive and healthy (and when they say over-count...wow!). Packing was fantastic, shipping was fast, and communication was excellent. Again, I can't recommend Jamie's Tarantulas enough. They can definitely count me as a loyal customer.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

As always its a pleasure getting a box in from Jamie. She was kind enough to hook me up, and help me out. The packaging was excellent and communication was top notch. I look forward to working with her some more, and highly recommend her to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

Kat Fenix

Arachnosquire
Ordered a GBB with a sling enclosure and I couldn't be happier! Sling arrived in perfect health, and the heat pack stayed warm for almost 3 days afterwards!
Sling is eating great and I will definitely buy from them again!
Communication was great.

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got my order in from jamie today it was packed real well, the box still warm from heat pack she used , I paid 17 dollar shipping , packaged was shipped monday and packaged arrived today in ark using usps from cal think that fastest I ever got a package from there with usps lol anyhow all was alive and looking good she even through in a freebie pleased with order and will buy from her again

James Steel

Arachnopeon
I ordered 50 dubia and some supplies. Huge over count, quick shipment, not a single DOA. There is no need to order from anyone else, Jamies is the best vendor online in my opinion!!!!

James Steel

Kungfujoe

Arachnoknight
Jamie bought 80 gbb slings from me. She had great communication and paid in full even before I shipped the slings out. Overall the experience was awesome and even though I was the seller she made sure that we both were satisfied in the end.

Thanks again Jamie!

Tman86

Arachnosquire
Just completed a trade with Jaime. Received some T's from her today and all were alive and well. Good packing and good communication, I would definitely do business with here again :)

purevl

Arachnopeon
I have ordered from Jamie twice & had a great experience each time. I got 9 slings from her on the two orders and everyone arrived on time, healthy, and in great packaging. I would (and have) recommend her to anyone looking for Ts.

trailblazin02

Arachnopeon
I received my package this morning. 4 T's all alive and packaged well. Heat pack was still very warm! Def do business again with jamie

versicolor

Arachnopeon
Positive...I ordered a large arboreal enclosure/kit. Comes with cork bark, substrate, moss, plastic plants, and a water bowl. It arrived fast and is a very nice set-up. The enclosure is extremely well made, was easy to set-up and looks great. I will be purchasing more from Jamie in the future. I would like to eventually have all of my T's housed in Jamie's enclosures. Top notch stuff!

klawfran3

Arachnobaron
POSITIVE!+++

I just ordered four cork flats from Jamie, and I couldn't be happier! I am going to be using them for Damon Diadema, which need a larger surface area, so I added a request that the flats be as wide as possible. On the box, I saw a small note that said "these are the widest bark flats we had in stock" and WOW were they great! They are absolutely perfect in every way! I will be sure to be purchasing from Jamie in the near future!

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I received my cage today, it is built very nicely and arrived well packaged. Will certainly purchase more, and maybe some spiders too.

MrBoom619

Arachnoddicted
POSITIVE!!!! A++++

I had the pleasure of doing business with Jamie and I am so honored to have done so! Communication was perfect and the transaction could not have went any smoother! I'm looking forward to our next transaction! If you have the chance to do business with Jamie whether you are purchasing or selling, do not hesitate to do so or you'll miss out!!!!

Thanks again, Jamie! =)

versicolor

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE
Ordered an A. Versicolor sling. Everything went smooth as can be. Transaction was easy and quick. I went with the option of no signature required. Spider came a few days later and was packed to perfection. I don't think a grenade exploding right next to the box would have even harmed it. The little thing looked healthy and plump and I couldn't have been more pleased. Great prices, great service, healthy spiders, professional, top notch operation going on here. I will not hesitate to do business with Jamie's tarantulas again.

GrammostolaGuy

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I've ordered twice from Jamie in the the past three weeks, and both times were a fantastic experience! I decided to get back into the hobby after a few years of only being accompanied by my female B. albo, and picked up a group of A. avic, A. versi, G. rosea, and B. smithi slings, as well as a batch of roaches to start a colony. Jamie's shipping and overall customer service was lightning fast and very informative, respectively, and the critters showed up completely unscathed. Additionally, her packaging was top notch, and everything was secure during transit. I'd recommend her to anyone, and she'll be my first choice the next time I need to order tarantulas or supplies.