• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Jamies Tarantulas - Sukai94 (www.jamiestarantulas.com)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!!

I ordered two tarantulas from Jamie. They arrived on time, the CB spiderlings look great and were packed well, paper towels were still slightly damp to the touch. The Ts are busy exploring their new homes and eating! The spiderling enclosure I purchased as a combo deal at a good price; it works/looks great. Lastly Jamie is always willing to answer questions before/during/after the purchase of a T!

Last edited:

Prrum16

Arachnopeon
Jamie is great i bought an arboreal enclosure from her few months back and it looks really kool , my versicolor loves it ...A plusssss

Mi Xing

Arachnopeon
Bought my first (so far!) Tarantula, a b. smithi sling, along with a sling enclosure. I was happy with everything- website, price, communication, shipping logistics, packaging. Will definitely be going to Jamie again for future purchases.

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
POSITIVE!!!

I have made four purchases from Jamie over the past couple months, and I couldn't be happier withe transactions. My first online tarantula purchase was actually from Jamie, and I contacted her before making the order with several questions. She answered promptly and politely, educating me while not making me feel stupid for asking the questions. Although I was tentative about trying my hand at juveniles, she convinced me to try them out (and I'm glad she did, as I'm LOVING the experience).

I have now purchased several Ts and cages from her, and I buy my feeder roaches from her as well. Great prices, quick and super-reasonable shipping, well-packed shipments, and a wonderful, friendly, helpful person to do business with. I've got quite a wish list going, and I will definitely be ordering from her again. 100% satisfied!

Last edited:

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
POSITIVE!!!

Just received another order from Jamie (GBB sling, 2 G. Pulchripes slings, feeder roaches), and once again I am completely satisfied. I was a little worried, as the weather got very cold here suddenly, but the little guys were packed so well, I'm certain they were nice and cozy. Everyone is in good health and lively, and my GBB ate almost immediately. Again, very impressed with this seller!

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
Positive!!!

I took advantage of Jamie's Black Friday sale and picked up a female B. Smithi and three Euathlus sp. Reds, as well as some substrate, cork bark, and feeder roaches. Communication was excellent, everything was shipped quickly. and the spiders were perfectly packed for the journey. They arrived healthy and active, and all four have eaten already. Once again, a PERFECT transaction...I couldn't be happier. Thanks again, Jamie! :)

Raivynn

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

I also took advantage of the Black Friday sale, and ordered the Brachy 3-pack. There was a small shipping hiccup, but Jamie came through and definitely made it right when she didn't have to! <3 The babies were packed exactly like my last one I ordered from her (my pulchripes is doing great a year later!!), and were active enough that they almost got away from me!!!

I would recommend Jamie to my friends and family and strangers alike. :D I hope to order from her again in the future!

<3

Heckapunchez

Arachnopeon
100% POSITIVE x2

This was my second order from Jamie and was from the Black Friday sale. I ordered the baboon 2 pack (H.mac and P. Murin slings with enclosures) a 3-3 1/2" OBT and a 2" H. Gigas. All T's arrived healthy and FAST right out of the box in my area which is being pounded by snow. The heat pack was still plenty warm inside and my mail carrier personally made sure I got this package at 9 AM when the post office opened for pick ups. I was of course there at 8:45 am. One of my favorite breeders to throw my money at. Thanks again!

burnsje

Arachnopeon
100% Positive

During Jamie's Black Friday sale I ordered the GBB special (sling and enclosure). It arrived and has been doing great. I was a bit concerned due to it being so cold here, but it was packed very well and was still warm when it arrived. I would recommend Jamie to anyone and will do business with her again in the future.

Jeff

pruw

Arachnopeon
This is the second time I've ordered from Jamie. Always a great deal. packaging was excellent, I could still feel the warmth unpacking my Ts after the package was in transit for 6 days. My spiders were alive and well. Even with USPS taking their sweet time.

100% positive, for the second time.

Thanks,
Kyle

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I ordered from Jamie not long ago and received a nice adult female in great condition, packing was good, order on time as predicted. It's doing quite well and eating up a storm for this species.

Valvool

Arachnopeon
Received three OBT slings, two Euathlus slings, and a GBB purchased during the Black Friday weekend sale. All arrived healthy and active. Cold snap here in KS the day the package arrived had temperatures hovering just above ten degrees F; packaging was excellent with heat packs and insulation and slings were none the worse for the weather. Thanks!

cantthinkofone

Arachnodemon
Positive!

I ordered an arboreal sling enclosure from Jamie just before she shut for the holidays. It arrived in a timely manner and came with tons of goodies. I will DEFINITELY order again!

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
Another positive review for Jamie

This is sort of a double-review. First, my mother ordered a gift certificate for me to Jamie's store for Christmas. She reported that Jamie was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and went out of her way to make sure my mom got a physical copy of the gift certificate, going so far to send the last one priority, when the first two were devoured by the mail. My mom was floored by Jamie's communication and willingness to go above and beyond to make sure she had something for under the tree. Won't have any difficulty asking Mom for another gift certificate to Jamie's when my birthday rolls around... :)

For my review, I ordered several enclosures, feeders, and two P. cancerides slings shortly after Christmas. Despite the package being delayed a day by snow, and the temperatures plummeting to below zero on the day the package was received, all of the animals were perfectly healthy (and the slings ate that day). I would say that this was a testament to the quality of her packing. Again, couldn't be more pleased with her products and service! FLAWLESS TRANSACTION

ikidikid

Arachnopeon
100% positive!

I've placed two orders with Jamie in the last few months, so here is my review for both!

Order 1: Arrived on time. Packing was awesome. Box and contents were still warm. Sling, enclosure, supplies, and roaches were all in perfect condition.

Order 2: Arrived a day late, due to weather delay. Not Jamie's fault, of course. Packing was perfect. Box and contents were no longer warm due to the extreme cold in the area. However, the sling, enclosure, supplies, and roaches were all in good condition. There were a few DOA's in the roaches, BUT thanks to Jamie's huge over-count (THANKS!), I lost none of the amount that I paid for.

Overall, I'd recommend Jamie's Tarantulas to anyone. She's an amazing seller, her prices are awesome, her packing is perfect, her LAG is fantastic and her communication is wonderful. You won't regret purchasing from her!

Aphonopelma81

Arachnosquire
Classifieds User
100%Positive!!!
Just completed a sell/ trade with Jamie and everything went well. First she pays on time. The packaging was topnotch!! Highly recommend doing business with Jamie and I look forward to future dealings!!!
Thank you!!
James parks

jsthib

Arachnopeon
Positive all the way!

I bought a GBB sling, some feeder roaches, and 2 more of Jamie's enclosures. Great communication. Fantastic packing. Even though we had an unusual winter storm on the gulf coast, everyone arrived nice and warm. Thanks Jamie!

along

Arachnopeon
Very pleased with the service! T's arrived promptly and in perfect condition! Thank you so much!

litebritedeath

Arachnopeon
100 percent awesome! Shipped my 6 slings, cage kits for all, large acrylic cage for my B. Smithi, the tarantula keepers guide, some b. Lats, and some supples all on Tuesday from California and I picked it up Thursday morning in Kansas! Thought I was missing the guide and some lids which were just secured under the packing. Thanks Jon for staying in touch and letting me know where the well hidden goods were! Will definitely order from them again soon!

Driller64

Arachnosquire
Rating: A

I ordered one Ceratogyrus darlingi sling, one terrestrial spiderling enclosure, and one 25 count pack of pinhead rusty red roaches with waiver of signiture shipping. The package arrived on 2/6/14, three days from when the package was shipped. Packaging was fine, the heat pack still slightly warm. The roaches arrived alive and in good condition. The terrestrial spiderling enclosure was in good condition as well. The C. darlingi sling however, didn't make it :( I sent an email explaining my situation to Jamie, with photographic evidence. I got response back from Jon, saying he would send a replacement out, free of charge. The replacement came on 2/20/14, The heat pack was still warm, and the C. darlingi arrived alive! It was very active and seems to not want to be contained. I more or less blame the DOA on the terribile weather my area has been having for some time. Overall excellent communication throughout the transaction process, and will definitely order from again!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2