• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Jamies Tarantulas - Sukai94 (www.jamiestarantulas.com)

Gamebred

Arachnopeon
Ordered 2 enclosures and a male B Smithi for Jamie over the last 4-5 months. Highly recommended. Not only for her prices but for her cost of shipping. 100% positive.

theWB

Arachnopeon
My first order with Jamie arrived today.
Ordered an a versicolor sling with one of her enclosures.
Packaging was great, sling ate right away after being
put in the enclosure.
Will defiantly do business with Jaime again.

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
Traded a MM C. Fasciatum for a p. subfusca sling - great communication, excellent packing and a perfectly healthy sling! Very happy, won't hesitate to do business with her again! :)

MagicalLobster

Arachnosquire
I had my second great transaction with Jamie today. Three LPs arrived safely and in good health (along with some small dubia roaches for them). She seems to be the only dealer who offers guarantees for DOAs with priority shipping, and as it turns out, she rarely has any DOAs at all (I believe last winter she sold 150 or so T's and only had 1 DOA total). If you're like me and live in California, the package arrives next-day regardless of type of shipping. She was also as helpful as ever at returning e-mails and answering my questions about this species. Two thumbs up!

Akai

Arachnobaron
100% Positive!

I just received my third order from Jamie. I received an adult tarantula enclosure, a Brachypelma Emilia sling an a female Ceratogyrus darlingi. Everything was perfect and shipping was FAST! I also have to say the adult enclosure is top notch. Probably the best I've ever seen. Thanks Jamie and I will be dealing with you again soon.

windscorpions1

Arachnoknight
Positive,

I ordered a euathlus sp. red sling and a few other things from Jamie. The shipping was very fast and the sling was alive and healthy. I asked a few questions before I got any thing from the website all my questions were answered well and came in an email at a good amount of time. In the end I am happy from ordering there and I will order from this site again in the future sometime.

psaw

Arachnopeon
I have dealt with Jamie on two occasions now and was very impressed. Packaging was great, I LOVE her enclosures (awesome for viewing) and both times (LP and A.V) the slings arrived healthy. I think her pricing is very competitive (especially her specials with the enclosures) and her shipping terms were fantastic in my opinion. In addition (I'm pretty new to the hobby) she was very helpful in answering a few of my questions.
I will absolutely order from her again. Two thumbs up for sure.

mackey004

Arachnopeon
great communication and pleasure to deal with

Worked out a trade with Jamie and she was on top of everything including communication, helpfulness, prompt, and great shipping. I have seen plenty of different shipping methods and hers are above and beyond all others. All arrived in great condition due to the time she spent packing them. Pleasure to deal with

Brizzl

Arachnosquire
Received my first order from Jamie about three weeks ago. I ordered the arboreal cage and a little versi. I'm happy to say that she has settled in since and is eating nicely. She was running right out of the box; which I blame on great shipping. She has also helped me via email about any and all of my concerns. 100% overall!

Thistles

Arachnobroad
As always, I'm very happy with our transaction. We've done several trades and she's always a great communicator and quick with payment. Thanks again, Jamie. You're always my go-to girl when I have a MM lookin for love!

Taiyounoryu

Arachnopeon
Well, I had ordered a lil' versi from Jamie. I looked around for a dealer that had been around awhile and had generally good reviews.. I tried her, and to put it simply, everything went fabulous. I looked on the package tracker, It had shipped and then about 13 hours later it was at my doorstep. No complaints at all considering I'm a couple states away. I figured I should at least throw out there that everything went good, and if anyone wants a critter her website is worth going through.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. <3 will be ordering again soon. I haven't talked to her personally, but I'm already a fan.

do0zer

Arachnopeon
I was very happy with my first purchase with Jamie's and decided to order some enclosures

I guess if everything goes smoothly with a transaction, your golden when dealing with this dealer.

But if anything at all goes wrong, they have some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

They will take 2 -3 days to respond to emails (sometimes completely ignoring correspondence)

I placed my order, and it did not ship for about 2 and half weeks. When it finally did ship I was given a excuse regarding some problem with the acrylics.

I ordered 2 10 gallon kits, that stated I could complete a enclosure using a topfin tank sold at petsmart nationwide.

I come to find that the petsmart in NY does not carry this particular model of tank: making my 2 kits useless.

After many weeks of pleading with Jamie to either provide a solution that would allow me to build the enclosure I wanted, or provide my with a refund: I still yet to have a resolution to my problem.

When I asked why does it take so long to respond to emails: I was told that I should have read the user agreement, and if I didn't like it then don't order

I feel they provided me with a product that does not function as advertised, gave really slow shipping service, and really poor customer service.

So if you order form them and everything goes smoothly fine, but if you have a problem, don't expect to being taken care of.

Taco123

Arachnopeon
100 % positive! I ordered 2 basic lid kits and two acylic water bowls ( for my slings ). They arrived in two days. Plus she also gave me a free rock water bowl. Thanks Jamie!

tldcomics

Arachnopeon
B. Smithi

Finally got a female B. Smithi! Came from Jamies Tarantulas. Here is my review...

Price $
Fair

Communication
Fast and Friendly

LAG
Alive

Packaging
Great

Delivery
On Time

Overall
A

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just recieved some cork bark from Jamie. As usual it is in excellent shape, and packaged with care. Her cork bark is by far the cheapest and best quality. I look forward to getting more from her very soon. Thanks again! John

Cowin8579

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I ordered from Jamie over the weekend, they were shipped by Tuesday and arrived by Thursday. 3 healthy slings, juvi roaches, water bowls, and a fruit fly culture. Everything was in great condition and well packed. Thank you Jamie. :)

Lividium

Arachnopeon
I ordered a special package with a Versicolor sling and a cute little cage for it with all the fixings.
The packaging was excellent, I doubt the little sling felt a single bump along the way. The prices on the tarantulas, enclosure and shipping are all very fair!
I absolutely hope to buy from her again in the future!

windscorpions1

Arachnoknight
Positive

Ordered a spiderling an enclosure and some feeders and everthing came alive and well. Prices were also great. Will buy from again in the future.

ogopogo5000

Arachnopeon
i received a lasiodora difficilis sling and it arrived super prompt and healthy! buy from her as her specials are so worth it!

Antivenom

Arachnopeon
Positive

I ordered a baby GBB, and it arrived in perfect condition, as well as the rusty lats I ordered. Great packaging, fast shipping. Recommended!