• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

James Young/Jim Litz <greenbottleblue@yahoo.ca>

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He goes by both of these names for some reason. He is a great dealer who sells tarantulas out of Vancouver. He sent me a juvenile Cyclosternum fasciatum, a Lasiodora cristatus spiderling and a Brachypelma emilia spiderling. His prices were excellent and his communication on the phone about the shipment and about the spiders was great. I am ordering all my spiders from him from now on.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
.com

So far so good, hes been very nice and replies quickly. His prices are good too. I agree w/Jacen. I am looking forward to picking up my newest pet in person. Just a slight correction though, his email is greenbottleblue@yahoo.com, not yahoo.ca. :)