• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

jake9134

Roy

Arachnosquire
I'm very pleased to be starting a well deserved positive thread for Jake from Wilmington, NC. Did a trade with him (my arachnids for his poison dart frogs) and everything went very smoothly, fast communication, and his packaging was impressive beyond belief (2 styrofoam boxes, 2 heat packs, phase 22 pack, etc). Frogs arrived healthy and hopping around!

I also got some fruit fly cultures thrown in for free, and look forward to more trades or purchases from him in the future.

Ricosuave77

Arachnopeon
Purchase from Jake9134

I just recieved (2) 2instar L.Q. scorplings and (2) 2instar C. Sculpt. scorplings. They arrived alive, healthy and active, they were very well packed (insulated, heat pack, clearly marked cups). I ordered the 2 L.Q.'s and he threw in the C. Sculpts. I would definitely purchase from him or recomend anyone to do so. Five star rating!

DITB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I recently purchased from Jake and everything was great. He is an awesome person to deal with! :)

khaos

Arachnopeon
Purchased an impressive p irmina from Jake last week. He met me at Repticon in Columbia, and it was one beautiful t! Just molted out to about 4, 4 1/2 inches. Thanks!