Jackpot - T store in the Bay Area (Ca.)

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
I worked for a few hours today (65 miles from where I live). I remembered a pet store in Sunnyvale, Ca. where I used to live in the mid-90's - they had a load of T's, but the girl I was living with at the time wouldn't even tolerate an iguana!!!!

I took a drive there before work and it's still there, but it was closed. I called them at 4pm and sure enough, they carry T's!!!! He said, "not just common, popular T's, a wide array." I'm going on Wednesday to check it out. They're called "Sunnyvale Pets," in Sunnyvale on Old San Francisco Road and Wolfe - check them out if you live in the Bay Area. 408-732-6313

Peace. =D

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
After your visit, let me know how it went, it would be a drive for me since I live up in Santa Rosa, but we have family in San Jose and I could check the place out when I am down there.
Have fun!

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Almost there....

Sure thing, guys. I'll post on Wednesday night detailing the place - I'll ask about a website, too. I'm going on payday, so I'll have the means to add to my family! I really hope it turns out well, we could use a good brick & mortar T shop in the Bay Area. I'd much rather spend $ on gas than a freight carrier. Who knows, if this works out, we might get the owner on this site posting some coupons!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Peace, Dario