[Inquiry] Jabberwock Reptiles

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
Anyone order from them recently? I found two posts here that were positive, but they were both over 3 years old. Yes I realize that they are a reptile place and not ideal, but was curious if anyone had actual experience with them. Thanks in advance!

Allie2070

Arachnopeon
I just had a very negative experience with them. Both of my slings arrived dead and I was not refunded. The owner also stopped responding to my emails. I’m in the process of filing a claim with my credit card company.

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
I’ve done two purchases from them.
First: 1 female P. cancerides and 2 juvenile unsexed P. cancerides. Fairly cheap imo
Second: 4 B. klassi unsexed 3/4”. I got them at a very good price. Practically a steal! and I got a freebie.

Last edited by a moderator:

LdLrLyChLd

Arachnosquire
TWO THUMBS DOWN
I received my first T ever and it was missing two legs! I was so upset as it was expensive and I had researched and planned for over a year. sent an email with a response a brief apology and my T soon lost another leg and died. Totally traumatized and it took awhile for me to gain the confidence to continue to pursue the hobby. I had emailed again and never received a response!

LunarB

Arachnopeon
great experience for me, bought my first T from their, and he helped gibe me everything i needed(no less, no more). not sure about online ordering though.

EmilzHernandez

Arachnosquire
They’re local to me and I’ve never had a problem. Obviously accidents will happen, but I’ve never received an injured or unhealthy animal from them (reptiles and arachnids), and I’ve purchased over 50 different animals from them

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
ADMIN NOTE: Please make sure that all actual reviews are posted in the correct section. Any posted in here WILL be removed.

Thanks,

Debby

Rinfish

Arachnopeon
These guys are local to me so i've never had a T shipped. They seem nice enough and take good care of the animals in their facility. I've purchased plants, insects and dry supplies from them in the past.

Dyllon Wittenmeyer

Arachnopeon
I live local to them. I was sold a 3 inch male Avic Metallica. It was labeled as a A. Avicularia instead. I happen to think the A. metallicas are prettier IMO, but what bothered me was the clearly disorganized staff that has no knowledge on basic T's.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
I live local to them. I was sold a 3 inch male Avic Metallica. It was labeled as a A. Avicularia instead. I happen to think the A. metallicas are prettier IMO, but what bothered me was the clearly disorganized staff that has no knowledge on basic T's.
What you are referring to as A. metallica is currently described by the scientific community as Avicularia avicularia morphotype 6, so they aren’t exactly wrong on their ID. I can’t speak to anything besides that with Jabberwock though.