• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

J & T Reptiles and Exotics AKA Snakecollector (John Anderson) (www.reptilesandexotic.com)

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Positive

This is my second time trading with John.

Everything arrived healthy, just as described, and right on time. Even got a freebie! I would do business with him again without any hesitations.

Thanks! :biggrin:

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!! We did a trade and all went well, great communication.

Whitecrow

Arachnopeon
Snakecollector

I just purchased a group of H.longimanus from John, an they are a super looking group!! I'm planning on ordering from him again, for sure!!!!

Thanks again, John

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
I have dealt with John several times already, and just got my female versicolor from him yesterday. John is a great guy to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again! Thanks again John!

brotony101

Arachnosquire
Positive!!!

I received 2 Avic. avic. slings Wednesday from John. Healthy, hungry little guys, packed professionally and perfectly. Heat pack was included though not necessary the day I received them. I highly recommend his quality stock and would deal with him again without hesitation.

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

placed a large order with john and received everything today +two awesome freebies!

packing was better than excellent, Ts and scorps were snug and warm. he shipped when he said he would, updated paypal with tracking info, and his communication gets a big A+ from me.

very good!

Tarac

Arachnolord
John and Tracy are awesome! They are really nice and have well-cared for animals of very good quality. I got tarantulas from them, I'm always happy with I receive. A++++++++

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just received the females I ordered from Snakecollector. Everything went so smoothly, the packjob as great and I love my new spiders! Thank you so much! I would be happy to do business with Snakecollector anytime!

Jeremya972

Arachnopeon
Received a package from John today..communication and packing were great!! Some of the best I've seen honestly..Slings were all bigger than expected and very healthy looking..I'm very happy with my purchase and will not hesitate to buy from John in the Future..Great Seller! Thanks!

recluse

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is my second dealing with John (snakecollector), the first time I sold him a couple of T's, this time I purchased three T's from him. Both of my dealings with John were positive in every way. Shipping and communication were great. I also received a freebie with my order. I highly recommend him. Thanks again John.

Hans (recluse)

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!! Just received 2 A Gen males from john. Hope to be breeding them to my 3 girl. Communication was good. Great packaging. Would do buisness again, wouldn't hesitate.

Thanks for the boys.
Eddie

Last edited:

sethshaun

Arachnopeon
Positive experience. Just received a very well packed box with a beefy female Acanthoscurria geniculata. And a freebie Brachypelma Vagans sling. Fast shipping. Good communication. I will buy from John again.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kiffnie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Another great order from John Anderson aka snake collector. He is quickly becoming one of my preferred sources for stocking our exhibits. Thanks!

Kiffnie Holt, coordinator
KSU Insect Zoo

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I received my tarantulas yesterday from John. The packing was superb, the communication was excellent and I even got some freebies!

TexasTreeViper

Arachnosquire
100% POSITIVE!

I received my order from John today & everything was perfect. His packing was superb, communication prompt, animals healthy & he included a freebie (which he gave me a choice of!). I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
POSITIVE!!!!!!
I did a couple of trades with John and everything was great all arrived GREAT! Packing was awesome too!
Thanks again John!

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
100% positive!
ordered a MF Ephebopus murinus and my package came right on time and came perfectly healthy (w/ freebie)! He has awesome packing and fast replies. I will definately buy from him in the future.
Thanks again, John.

Last edited:

Bugs In Cyberspace

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
John's customer service is top notch, prices are great and shipping is quick and dependable. I always appreciate doing business with him.

Sedition

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I met Tracy at Repticon (Tampa) earlier this year and couldn't resist picking up a couple of nice (and healthy) slings from her. She made time for me during an always hectic event to provide all sorts of very helpful advice, and extended an invitation for further contacts down the road. My bottom line: Very pleasant, knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

Thanks! 8)