• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

J.huff23

BPZookeeper

Arachnopeon
Positive

I just completed a trade with Jake. He was terrific! Excellent communication and a real pleasure to work with! He even threw in a couple freebie spiderlings which was just pure generous on his part.

Totally recommend!

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Today I received a MM on loan from Jake. He arrived in excellent condition. Jake's communication was very professional and punctual. I look forward to future transactions with him.

Phancyface724

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

One of the friendliest people I have met on this forum. Communication was excellent and packaging was professional, to say the least. He definitely cares about his T's as he didn't want payment until they arrived to me safely. Trust and generosity aren't something you see a lot of these days, but he is an asset to the T hobby. Hope to do business with him again. Thank you soo much.

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A+!

POSITIVE!!!!

I recieved my end of a trade today, and I couldn't be happier!
All the T's I recieved were alive and active. Jake replied to all my messages very promptly, and was very helpful throughout the entire transaction.
Jake also packs EXTREMELY well, much better than most people.
Without a doubt, I would reccomend J.Huff23 in a heartbeat.
I look forward to future transactions.
Thanks!!!

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Jake gave me a free MM OBT. His packing is absolutely flawless and the spider made it safe and sound. 100% positive!

Jerm357

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

I just completed a trade with Jake and I couldn't be happier. Jake went above and beyond to make this trade the best I ever experienced. Great packaging, communication and very generous. Jake has got to be one of the nicest guys on this site and I would never hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks again Jake, your one cool cat. :clap::worship:

Kita

Arachnopeon
Positive as well!

Jake went above and beyond for his half of our trade! Great guy, very nice, quick with information and message replies. Excellent packing as well!

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
J.huff 23 VERY POSITIVE!!! A+++

Just completed a trade with Jake and could not be happier.

Communication was great and packing was top notch.Received 8 Lp 2nd i
from him in this heat a lot of people hesitate on shipping in. All came alive and Very well.

Well I would highly recommend him to any one and looking to do future business with him!

Thanks again!

chyguy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
positive

jake and i did a trade and he came through as promised thanks jake .
cheyenne

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Possitive

Received my T's from Jake.They were in transit for 3 days b/c of delays.They arrived alive and healthy.Packaging and communication was excellent.He is an all around great guy to deal with,and I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy from him again.Thanks man

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A++++

Just got 4 LP slings from Jake, and I could not be happier. Packing:excellent, Tarantula health:excellent, Communication:excellent only begins to scratch the serface. I would buy from him again and again. Thank you soo much.:clap:

Treynok

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Beyond Positive

Bought 3 L. parahybana Slings from him, he held them for me as I had to go out of town. Went way beyond what he had to do. Received not only slings but vials and labels for housing. Words really can't say enough, thanks a ton for my first online T transaction. It couldn't have been done with anyone better.

Phancyface724

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I should have written this a few weeks ago, but am just getting around to do it now. His communication is EXCELLENT. All questions answered thoroughly and quickly. His packaging is top notch! The weather was pretty hot when they got here (shipped Priority), and they all arrived alive and are all still doing well to this day. Thank you so much for everything!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
1000% Positive!

Jake is a cool dude! He sent me his older MM P. irmina.. For free! His packing & communication were top notch! I wouldnt hesitate to do business with Jake! If I happen to get lucky & get a viable sac from my female.. I will deff. be sending him some of the babies!

Thanks Jake! Sorry it took so long to get this up... :D

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
+++POSITIVE+++

Just recieved a MM versicolor from Jake. His packing was excellent and the little guy was full of life looking fresh and ready. He shipping was quick and his communication was awesome. Do not hesitate to buy from this seller.

Thanks again Jake.:D

Dustin

KadeshAvic

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Great Seller. Excellent communication. Even held the spiders for me until I was back in town. Really awesome guy. Cares about the T's. Packing was superb.

Thanks again!

Buy from him with peace of mind.

arachna-nono

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great!!

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE!

Just received some b. vagans and p. murinus slings as well as a 5" female p. murinus. Shipping was fast, communication has been awesome, packing on the slings was done very well, and everyone arrived beautifully! Thanks, Jake... I won't hesitate to buy from you again!

-Angela

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Got my order in, everything is alive and well!! Great communication and speedy shipping!!

Thank you
John

rballen

Arachnopeon
Received a 2.5" A. Versicolor and a 1.5" P. Murinus today. The packing was excellent and the spiders are in great shape. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

jhalla16

Arachnosquire
Received my B vagans sling and my G. Sp. Concepcion from Jake yesterday. Packing was great and the spiders arrived healthy, even though they sat outside for a day because my mail carrier screwed up when delivering it.

A+, Thanks.