• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Jörg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com)

oogie boogie

Arachnopeon
Anyone from Germany or outside Germany. Take heed. Please avoid Jorg Schmitz (www.spiderkingz.com) of Germany.

This guy is an opportunistic scammer.

I recently bought 3 pcs. Poecilotheria Metallica slings from him. He sent it late and all are dead. The spiders looked dead for a long time. Freezer dead if you will. I could post pictures if its allowed in the reviews section. Mods let me know.

During my inquiry he was very friendly and replied very fast before I paid.
After I paid, he did not reply anymore. Until I got help from another German.
I also found out he scammed a number of people in Germany. I am not sure about internationally. But if there is one, that will be me.

Jorg, would make up excuses here and there. He was busy from work. He had no internet etc etc.

Not so long ago before I paid, his reply was lightning fast. All of a sudden all these excuses appeared. I did a quick search on him. And found out he had logged in a couple of times in Facebook. No internet huh?! Again, it is up to the mods as I have captured screen shots with dates. I can post it here too.

I gave him a chance again, after I received the dead spiders. I said if he can give a suggestion to fix this. He said he will try and begged not for me to stain his reputation.

Again, delayed response. Sorry, but I have had it.

I hope potential buyers will think about before dealing with this guy. Better yet, ask him around in some German tarantula forums. You can't believe what you will see, hear and read. He is a very popular guy ;)

oogie boogie

Arachnopeon
A bit of an update.

I won the dispute over Jorg Schmitz and I was able to do a full refund.