I've managed to rehouse my new Ts on my own

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I'm really pleased with myself today as I never thought I'd be able to put my newbies , a tiny c .schmadras in his tiny set up ( good job I had my specks on , or I'd have missed him ) and a Juv Tiger Rump ( pentoplore ) , or is it Davis Fasciatius ! Thought I'd been sent the wrong T , till I check the name out phew . Will now it's time to tell my husband and son theirs more little guys to come , as I don't need you , I Can Do It On My Own now hee hee

Deb60

Arachnosquire
Awesome news! Next time you can post topics like this in "Tarantula Chat". :embarrassed:
Oh dear did I post it in the wrong section , do please make allowances for us older ladies in our fifties , when I was a kid in the 1960s you didn't have a , you had to use a box at the end of road . You only had conversations face to face , and thread was what you used to darn your socks with . But at least I've made the effort to join this site to learn and about the correct care of my Ts , Books are good as well , if you don't mind using paper from trees . Ok question time how do I send an open question for any members to answer, as it said i had to put a name in ?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Oh dear did I post it in the wrong section
No worries. We've all posted in the wrong places before. It's easy to do when you are basking in the glow of a successful T move. :)

The mods will move it if they feel they need to.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh dear did I post it in the wrong section , do please make allowances for us older ladies in our fifties , when I was a kid in the 1960s you didn't have a , you had to use a box at the end of road . You only had conversations face to face , and thread was what you used to darn your socks with .
Well true, true... but at least you my Lady was young enough for listen to old good Mick's 'Mother's Little Helper' and Ozzy's Black Sabbath on your prime. Priceless :kiss:

Ok question time how do I send an open question for any members to answer, as it said i had to put a name in ?
@ and then the username