Iv'e been waiting for this day!

GabGab

Arachnoknight
I found out FINALLLY that my Arizona Blonde is finally will be molting soon :,) I saw today the side of it's abdomen is black/hairless! Plus I need to find out the Gender to name it ofc!
Any suggestions on names let me know! :)

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Ah, an Aphonopelma in pre-molt! It’ll probably only be six or eight months before the big day.

And, a good name for it would be the proper scientific one.

GabGab

Arachnoknight
Ah, an Aphonopelma in pre-molt! It’ll probably only be six or eight months before the big day.

And, a good name for it would be the proper scientific one.
But people have names for them too lol other than the Scientific name for it. 😅

GabGab

Arachnoknight
Make a decision, and pick what you like, not what someone else likes. It's your cherished pet.
I know but im so terrible with names :( but I wanted to name it Hermie if a guy and Esmeralda if it's a girl.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Hmmmmm.....names. I think if it's a male he could be called Wiley (like Wile. E coyote), Saguaro, or Tucson. A cute name for a female could be Yuma, Bonita, or Sonora.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Name it russet, after the most popular potato. I own an A.chalchodes and it’s about as exciting as a baked potato. I still think she’s amazing regardless.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I name miy tarantulas after Bioshock characters. If it is a male, name it Andrew Ryan and if it is a female, name it Tennenbaum