It's time to eliminate the entire human race

8 legged

Arachnoprince
At the moment you can explain it well: what Covid is for us, we are for the planet!

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I said it before and I'll say it again. "Humans need Mother Nature to survive, but Mother Nature doesn't need humans to survive".

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
@viper69 my man, at least in this case we have a reward for that vile act, because what this person did is a crime.

On the other hand, let's never forget that in certain nations to kill snakes, monkeys etc is pure normality.

goliathusdavid

Arachnobaron
Also have to admit, the presence of this snake in the pet trade (though fairly restricted) does NOT make me happy.

Conor10

Arachnoknight
That is a crime, not one day passes when I realize how we are the dumbest, dirtiest and most destructive species in existance.

Baby T

Arachnoknight
@viper69 my man, at least in this case we have a reward for that vile act, because what this person did is a crime.

On the other hand, let's never forget that in certain nations to kill snakes, monkeys etc is pure normality.
That kind of normality still doesn't make it right. Humans are scumbags 😤

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
That kind of normality still doesn't make it right. Humans are scumbags 😤
Obviously that isn't right. But let's consider that there's nations in Africa were Albinism affected people are raped or killed. In India still today there's the caste's system, despite such a practice being officially abolished on the paper. And so forth, so go figure things like 'animal rights' there :shy:

At least we live in countries that punish those that dare to commits such acts: Bit of solace.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
These are facts, but one crime cannot be justified by another. The Indigos eat spiders, and that's perfectly fine with me, they have found a balance. Animals eat to survive - why not. Killing for fun is pure perversion, and of course that also applies to people. But I also don't cut off my neighbor's hand if he steals my newspaper and say that it's normal somewhere in Asia.

Last edited:

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I want to agree just based on the title.
Then i remember I'm one of those apes and have little ones.
Where are the aliens, already?

sk063

Arachnopeon
Probably some ignorant **** that thought it was poisonous or worse yet just thinks all snakes are evil and thus must die. I have regular discussions with folks at work who are outdoors men and women. Explaining to them that snakes are a good thing and help keep Lyme disease in check. It's the most effective argument for most of them...

goliathusdavid

Arachnobaron
Probably some ignorant **** that thought it was poisonous or worse yet just thinks all snakes are evil and thus must die. I have regular discussions with folks at work who are outdoors men and women. Explaining to them that snakes are a good thing and help keep Lyme disease in check. It's the most effective argument for most of them...
To be honest, snakes are only a small part of the picture when it comes to Lyme. Yes, they will take down rodents that can act as hosts for the ticks but the much larger vector these days is deer - and the fact that on the east coast they have almost no remaining natural predators. THIS is the major factor that has lead to the increased morbidity of Lyme. Snakes help, but they don't address the major issue.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
To be honest, snakes are only a small part of the picture when it comes to Lyme. Yes, they will take down rodents that can act as hosts for the ticks but the much larger vector these days is deer - and the fact that on the east coast they have almost no remaining natural predators. THIS is the major factor that has lead to the increased morbidity of Lyme. Snakes help, but they don't address the major issue.
This is why we all should be eating venison!

sk063

Arachnopeon
Perhaps I need to do more research, I was of the impression that rodents were the carriers and the ticks spread lyme to other hosts after feeding on rodents.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Perhaps I need to do more research, I was of the impression that rodents were the carriers and the ticks spread lyme to other hosts after feeding on rodents.
The ticks themselves often start on mice which host the bacteria and then move on to spread it to deer. The whitetail population is absolutely out of control.

sk063

Arachnopeon
We don't have that problem here lol. We have been reduced to only tagging 2 whitetails per year in my county... We do sometimes travel to Maryland to fill the freezer.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
You can usually get three here if you get your two doe tags. The population is so bad in larger communities where hunting is prohibited that they have to bring in groups of guys every couple years to kill off tons of em. The deer are cut and packed by local processors and they donate the meat to local food pantries and stuff. Doesn't hardly make a dent. People freak out about it. Lmao
Just give me my fourth tag, damn it! 😆
Hell, extend the season.

goliathusdavid

Arachnobaron
You can usually get three here if you get your two doe tags. The population is so bad in larger communities where hunting is prohibited that they have to bring in groups of guys every couple years to kill off tons of em. The deer are cut and packed by local processors and they donate the meat to local food pantries and stuff. Doesn't hardly make a dent. People freak out about it. Lmao
Just give me my fourth tag, damn it! 😆
Hell, extend the season.
It's a huge issue, even in urban areas. The spreading coy wolf population has helped out a bit, but culling is still highly necessary at this point. This is what happens when you almost completely eliminate top tier predators like pumas and wolves - out of control animal populations lower on the trophic pyramid and a rising surge of diseases as a result.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
It's a huge issue, even in urban areas. The spreading coy wolf population has helped out a bit, but culling is still highly necessary at this point. This is what happens when you almost completely eliminate top tier predators like pumas and wolves - out of control animal populations lower on the trophic pyramid and a rising surge of diseases as a result.
If we fill the gap, we can solve multiple issues.
Everybody's eating healthy and less are getting sick while it being sustainable and reducing our dependence on the cruel and wasteful factory farms. Everybody wins.

Edit: except for the people selling you dead corn.🙂

Last edited:

Baby T

Arachnoknight
Obviously that isn't right. But let's consider that there's nations in Africa were Albinism affected people are raped or killed. In India still today there's the caste's system, despite such a practice being officially abolished on the paper. And so forth, so go figure things like 'animal rights' there :shy:

At least we live in countries that punish those that dare to commits such acts: Bit of solace.
I see where you're going with this but why should people's life atrocities contribute to the way they treat or see animals? Humans are expected to know right from wrong whatever upbringing or background you have, yet when it comes to the treatment of animals that gets overlooked.

I will seek that bit of solace though! 😊 God bless the justice system! 😜