1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

It's MINE!!!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by desertdweller, Feb 29, 2008.

1. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

Advertisement
    Was so worried about my little fasciatum sling who burrowed down a half inch. He is only 1/4 inch. He was there without eating for two weeks! :eek:

Now I know why. The little white legs, all bright and new showed me his beautiful new self. I looked and looked for the exo only to discover him standing atop his old suit of clothes. Look closely and see the tiny carapace he is hanging onto. "Mine!"

So as not to disturb him or hurt his soft new body I couldn't take him out of his vial to get this pic.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  2. Elaine

Elaine Arachnosquire

Yeah!!! Congrats on the moult. What a little cutie. I love when they have that pale and interesting look :clap: xx

3. seanbond

seanbond Arachnoking Old Timer

nice dd.....

4. penny'smom

penny'smom Arachnobaron

Glad to hear your baby has new clothes. Your gonna be shocked at how small that exuvium is! :)

5. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

I was! It was so small I promptly lost it. LOL

6. Rochelle

Rochelle Arachnoprince Old Timer

Aren't they precious at this size...? *sigh*

These guys grow fast, too! Expect lots more molts....soon.;)
    What's his/her name, Bug Mommy? :)

7. GailC

GailC Arachnoprince Old Timer

Thats neat. I never get to see my fasciatum that freshly molted. Mine are little cave dwellers LOL.

8. Profkrakatoa

Profkrakatoa Arachnoknight Old Timer

Very cute DD!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.