Its BREEDING time!

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well all good things much come to a close, and today marks the end of over six months vacation time for my three female anoles.... The male has moved in permanently. And I guess they were also ready for it to be done to since he was able to mate with two out of three females in less than three hours. This male truly takes after his master ;) Merely moments into his new home he went straight to work. I am sure his ego is through the roof right now as well since he has achieved what his instincts tell him to do, pass on your genes. I look forward to baby anoles in late April/early May! Will keep you posted on that!

[YOUTUBE]5bwnHVVyJdM[/YOUTUBE]

Of course we obviously need video proof of these happenings so here you go! It must be the "Anole Code" to mate in the highest location possible, thus making it harder to get the shot.

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey, congrats on your anole's success! Very amusing commentary, by the way lol
I just got myself a male anole as well and they're very neat to watch with their flap displays. I plan on making a large setup like yours with vines, perches, etc. I request more vids and updates!

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah if you want the real "anole experince" The larger more complex setup with one to four animals will bring out alll the cool anole behaviors. I even have the females challenge me from time to time LOL

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
That's awesome. I was actually thinking about picking up some anoles and setting up a nice enclosure. Can't wait for updates.