Its been a while

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi, everyone! Its been a lil while since my last post, but Ive been busy. I have 9 female T's...
2 B. smithi (Monarch and Majesty)
1 G. aureostriata (Pelli)
1 B. boehmei (Blaze)
1 A. avicularia (Chula)
1 A. versicolor (Versace)
1 A. geniculata (Genesis)
1 N. chromatus (Shade)
1 B. angustum (Angel/Makaveli)
Why is it that B. angustum hides all day long? All my Ts are pretty much on display all day 'cept her, lol...And, G. aureostriata is a bulldozer or thinks she is a construction worker, lol.....her cage is always turned around /water dish turned over/substrate dug through and messy, lol....i cant keep it looking 'nice'. She is strong because i can see she is moving heavy pieces i put in her tank to discourage her from doing just this.
Other than that my Ts are all well thanks to all of ur guys' help!
Oh- and if u remember me telling u that my A. genic is a meanie- she still is! None of my Ts are defensive or aggressive with me, but this one is definitely not as calm or skittish as the others...if i put my face near the enclosure, she will jump at the glass at me, and if i open the door to the cage, she runs at me with a threat posture. Its hard to change her water or feed her without fear cuz she is not scared of me at all....atleast the others are afraid of me enough to hide when i get in their cage, lol...

Sheazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
1 A. versicolor (Versace)
1 A. geniculata (Genesis)

I like the name associations. That is pretty clever...lol

I think after hearing so much about the G. aureostriata and how much it likes to move and rebuild everything I am gonna have to get one soon.