Its been a minute since I posted here alot

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
I've been doing great with all my tarantulas. I'm right around 50ish and they are all doing great! Unfortunately I might be looking to exit the hobby for awhile. I need to sell my house and Its not going to make things easy with a room full of tarantulas and a bin of cockroaches. How many posts do I need to do before I can post the lot in the classifieds?

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
I've been doing great with all my tarantulas. I'm right around 50ish and they are all doing great! Unfortunately I might be looking to exit the hobby for awhile. I need to sell my house and Its not going to make things easy with a room full of tarantulas and a bin of cockroaches. How many posts do I need to do before I can post the lot in the classifieds?
In order to get an active member status, you have to post 15 "messages" (aka replies) - posts in Tarantula chat does not count towards that post number, but posts in Tarantula Q&D do.

Sorry to hear you're gonna have to sell off your collection for the time being. You don't have anyone who'd be willing to hang on to your Ts for a bit while you get everything sorted?

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
In order to get an active member status, you have to post 15 "messages" (aka replies) - posts in Tarantula chat does not count towards that post number, but posts in Tarantula Q&D do.

Sorry to hear you're gonna have to sell off your collection for the time being. You don't have anyone who'd be willing to hang on to your Ts for a bit while you get everything sorted?
I live in S. Georgia. EVERYONE here is afraid of spiders and thinks something is wrong with. There biggest fear is a hurricane coming and leveling my house and having a tarantula epidemic in GA.

But thanks for the info. I guess I'll hang out in questions and answers for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
I live in S. Georgia. EVERYONE here is afraid of spiders and thinks something is wrong with. There biggest fear is a hurricane coming and leveling my house and having a tarantula epidemic in GA.
In such a big state, I'd think there'd be at least a few other hobbyists lurking in the area. Too bad, that'd have been a nice solution, at least for a handful that you'd really rather not part with.

But thanks for the info. I guess I'll hang out in questions and answers for awhile.
NP, best of luck. :)