Its a girl!!!!

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My gorgeous B. boehmei moulted over night and looks absolutely stunning. She must be a little over 5 inches now. I sexed her from her moult and she is definitely all girl. :D

I also managed to get a half decent pic of one of my A. versi's who is starting to show some change in colour

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the female! :clap: She looks awesome.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Beautiful lil lady Elaine!!! I love the contrast in colors on this T!!!:worship: Don't have one YET!!!;)

PIG-

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats on the female! :clap: She looks awesome.
Thanks jbrd. I'm so pleased she's a girl :D xx

Beautiful lil lady Elaine!!! I love the contrast in colors on this T!!!:worship: Don't have one YET!!!;)

PIG-
Thanks PIG. :D She is even prettier in person but the worst hair kicker I have here :eek:

Speaking of hair kickers, I'm off to rehouse an L. para in a minute {D xx

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very nice, congratulations on the lady. Boehmei is definitely the next Brachy for my collection, love those firey legs :D

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Elaine, on the girl! You'll have her for a good while then. She is absolutely gorgeous!! Eye-popping beautiful.

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I have so got to get me one of those.....soon!!

Congrats on the girl Elaine.

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow! What a beauty! I'm more into the asian stuff, but now I'm tempted......

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We just got another new boehmei girlie today at about 2.5"...
she isn't nearly as pretty as your fresh molted girl, though!
WOW! She's awesome!
What's her name??
Stunning color! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Shes lovely, we have a little sling, had it 4 a few months now, and you can just see the colour on the legs, its nice to see how colorful it will be when it grows.And today our little versi arrived and it only has 6 legs and has a funny little crip walk, but is such a funny wee thing. It uses its front palp as like a walking stick, its still bloody fast.lol. Nice Boehmei.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drool: :drool:

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks everyone :D

Rochelle Congrats on your new boehmei. I bet she is gorgeous :) Mine is called Eddie :rolleyes: so will now need to rename her Edwina {D xx

Tammy Just wait until your versi regenerates the missing legs lol. It will be a real little speed demon {D xx