Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Its a girl!!!!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Elaine, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Elaine

Elaine Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    My gorgeous B. boehmei moulted over night and looks absolutely stunning. She must be a little over 5 inches now. I sexed her from her moult and she is definitely all girl. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also managed to get a half decent pic of one of my A. versi's who is starting to show some change in colour
    [​IMG]

2. jbrd

jbrd Arachnoprince Old Timer

Congrats on the female! :clap: She looks awesome.

3. WARPIG

WARPIG Arachnoangel

Beautiful lil lady Elaine!!! I love the contrast in colors on this T!!!:worship: Don't have one YET!!!;)

PIG-

4. Elaine

Elaine Arachnosquire

Thanks jbrd. I'm so pleased she's a girl :D xx

Thanks PIG. :D She is even prettier in person but the worst hair kicker I have here :eek:

Speaking of hair kickers, I'm off to rehouse an L. para in a minute {D xx

5. smof

smof Arachnodemon Old Timer

Very nice, congratulations on the lady. Boehmei is definitely the next Brachy for my collection, love those firey legs :D

6. desertdweller

desertdweller Arachnoprince

Congrats Elaine, on the girl! You'll have her for a good while then. She is absolutely gorgeous!! Eye-popping beautiful.

7. Profkrakatoa

Profkrakatoa Arachnoknight Old Timer

That salmon pink is simply stunning!

8. penny'smom

penny'smom Arachnobaron

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I have so got to get me one of those.....soon!!

Congrats on the girl Elaine.

9. von_z

von_z Arachnobaron

Wow! What a beauty! I'm more into the asian stuff, but now I'm tempted......

10. fishwithoutabik

fishwithoutabik Arachnobaron Old Timer

what an absolutely beautiful T:drool:
    stunning!

11. Rochelle

Rochelle Arachnoprince Old Timer

We just got another new boehmei girlie today at about 2.5"...
    she isn't nearly as pretty as your fresh molted girl, though!
    WOW! She's awesome!
    What's her name??
    Stunning color! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

12. Shes lovely, we have a little sling, had it 4 a few months now, and you can just see the colour on the legs, its nice to see how colorful it will be when it grows.And today our little versi arrived and it only has 6 legs and has a funny little crip walk, but is such a funny wee thing. It uses its front palp as like a walking stick, its still bloody fast.lol. Nice Boehmei.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drool: :drool:

13. Elaine

Elaine Arachnosquire

Thanks everyone :D

Rochelle Congrats on your new boehmei. I bet she is gorgeous :) Mine is called Eddie :rolleyes: so will now need to rename her Edwina {D xx

Tammy Just wait until your versi regenerates the missing legs lol. It will be a real little speed demon {D xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.