• Boy - pack his bags

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Girl - congrats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is a pic of the exuvium of my T. Blondi. From best I can tell (being inexperienced at this), it looks like a boy. There is no "leaflike" extension between the forward pair of booklungs. In fact, between the forward booklungs, it is completely smooth. The T is roughly 6". So... boy or girl? Looking for a ruling from the judges.

Botar

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I would have to go with boy also, that size should be large enough to tell. I am not terribly experienced either, and I don't even own a T blondi, so don't take my word for it!
But notice that there is no leaf like projection, and also the position of the book lungs.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think it looks male, too. I wish my T. blondi would grow some more so I could examine his/her shed with any accuracy!

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I'm going to have to say "it's a boy" from what I see in the picture

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
From what is visible, male is my judgment as well. If you can, stretch the area between the front book lungs out and get another shot - that would let us make a more definite assessment.

belewfripp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, I have had a few Ts that appeared to be male but after stretching the exuvium a little or scraping on it with a toothpick as Tony said, the flap came up. You might try that to make sure, but my call looking at the pic you put up is male.

Adrian

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Another shot for CM

CM,

I tried, but I don't know if this is any better. I'm sure it's a boy from what I've learned on here. There is nothing between the forward booklungs. It is completely smooth.

Botar

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Male....

I have to go with male. Here's Marges girlie bits for comparison. I don't have the flap raised up but it's easy to see if it's there on one the size of yours. Hope this helps.
Phil

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yep, still looking might masculine there Botar. At least you should have little trouble finding someone for a breeding loan when he gets his boxing gloves.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
Yep, still looking might masculine there Botar. At least you should have little trouble finding someone for a breeding loan when he gets his boxing gloves.
So although there will be no tibial spurs, he'll still get the boxing gloves? As soon as I see him sparring, he's off on the breeding circuit. I'd love nothing more than a 50/50 splint of T. blondi's.

Thanks to all. Your opinions are highly valued and appreciated.

Botar