itchy, my hands are so itchy!!!

bugfoodwhenidie

Arachnopeon
so my T. blondi molted last night and i decided to try and retrieve the molt for keeping( i like to frame the molts) and for sexing eventually, so as i was gently nudging rex out the way, it decided to give me some hairs, and now my hands are itchy, i think it is funny, could have turned out worse though, i have noticed when it eats a big roach exactly how big them there fangs are.
these guys are so big but so darn nervous. i thought my A. geniculatas were bad
any ways, just wanted to post something here
have a great one!!

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway !!

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im itchy as hell right now too. I react to hairs really easily haha. I was picking at my Female T. Ockerti's exuvium yesterday and I'm itchy on my neck and arms.
I would say placebo effect but the itchyness kind of sneaked up on me and then I stopped and thought about why.

Ughh:(

Im always itchy in this hobby haha.

bugfoodwhenidie

Arachnopeon
day 2.5

just to leave an update on the itchy-ness, it has now spread to my upper arms, my chest and stomach area and now my sides, and also, me and another were looking at the molts, and his hands and lower arms are itchy and we both have a rash like appearance were we are itchy, i knew the hairs were bad, but know i truly know just how bad they can get. it has been an interesting experience to say the least. i am know curious how long this will last. i am not using any creams just to see how long it takes to wear off. :wall: Me and my silly experiments {D all this from one young T. Blondi;P

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I usually have red blotchs on parts of my body from hairs haha. Is it worth it? I think so haha.