It was so amazing

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
they had just to kill it so no one would ever, ever see it again in the woods. Wish aliens would land, hunt and mount Tara in a big garbage heap.

Last edited:

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I've only seen a couple piebalds in my life.
Never one that was pure solid white.
Around here, it's superstition that if you shoot one, you'll have no luck in the woods for many years.

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Natural Selection at its finest, that is why you do not want to be born an albino deer, it sucks!

PhoenixFyre

Arachnomom
Arachnosupporter +
These deer are sacred to my people and other nations.

I hope the spirit of the animal haunts her for the rest of her life. :devil:

jc55

Arachnoknight
It is sad that they killed the deer for nothing more than to fluff their own selfish ego.Karma is not if but when.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
they had just to kill it so no one would ever, ever see it again in the woods. Wish aliens would land, hunt and mount Tara in a big garbage heap.

And then they laugh at the camera with their stupid faces...
As I always say, there is no chance against stupidity!

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
I've only seen a couple piebalds in my life.
Never one that was pure solid white.
Around here, it's superstition that if you shoot one, you'll have no luck in the woods for many years.
Around here, it's actually illegal to hunt white deer (IL). Pretty sure it's also illegal to use dogs to track a wounded deer too. Reading the article, she missed the first shot and the buck came back, offering her a "better" shot, yet she still hit too far forward to be quickly lethal, and left a 900 yard blood trail. Man, I understand nerves in the situation, and on a long enough playing field, everyone's going to have a bad shot. Still though, shooting a crossbow 350-400 fps+ (that is in all likelihood on a rest) with 2" expanding broadheads at a deer that at one point was under your stand and missing that much tells me either she didn't practice as much as she claims (you never rise to the occasion, you revert to your level of training) or the shot was one she had no business taking.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
If it ain’t brown it ain’t down. I don’t get hunting for sport or for show. That’s messed up

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Yea. I’m not to in tuned with that hobby but I do think we need to be respectful with the rarer species of mammals out there.
That's the thing.
It's just a genetic anomaly.
There's no law against harvesting one where I'm at during the regular season. There are just some things I've been told to never do. It's bad juju. Like if you kill a rattlesnake, you or your dog will be bitten by one.
I don't know... 🤷 not chancing it.

Introvertebrate

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
All I know is, a deer in the freezer could keep me fed for at least a month. Not necessarily a white one though.