It this will continue??

I bought a Meridionalis 1.5cm sling, i feed her every morning 4 days straight, and after 5 day she never eats and i know if you overfeed your tarantula it will decrease a lifespan, and i never feed her every morning is my tarantula going back to normal i will feed her once a week after she molt, she is in pre molt now 3days not eating, did my ts back to normal? or she will continue a decreasing a lifespan?

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
The lifespan of a tarantula will be decreased with frequent feedings and high temperatures due to a higher frequency of moulting. Your T, however, is still a sling and you can´t really overfeed them. With that being said, every day is quite often. Feed it every few days until it becomes a juvenile and then feed it on a weekly basis.

The lifespan of a tarantula will be decreased with frequent feedings and high temperatures due to a higher frequency of moulting. Your T, however, is still a sling and you can´t really overfeed them. With that being said, every day is quite often. Feed it every few days until it becomes a juvenile and then feed it on a weekly basis.
Thanks Bro!

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
You may want to downsize the container so that it will come across food more easily as it walks around.