It finally happened to me!

SalS

Arachnopeon
I've heard stories about people finding scorpions in thier house, usually these people don't like scorpions. I always wondered, "why can't I ever find one in my house" Well today I did! In my foyer was a male C. vittatus. I had to make sure it wasn't mine that just escaped, it wasn't. It would have of course been cooler if it was female, but hey, I'm not really complaining.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
When I was little, I was on the toilet and a scorpion popped out and I cried.

In Mexico...

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's a funny story; I also found one when I was in Mexico, in the state of Durango. I was also in the restroom but I was 22 :), After crying I took outside and release it. The locals told me that its very common to find them in that particular area.

Last edited:

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's a funny story; I also found on when I was in Mexico, in the state of Durango. I was also in the restroom but I was 22 :), After crying I took outside and release it. The locals told me that its very common to find them in that particular area.
so you were 22 years old and still cried after finding a scorpion in restroom?

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've heard stories about people finding scorpions in thier house, usually these people don't like scorpions. I always wondered, "why can't I ever find one in my house" Well today I did! In my foyer was a male C. vittatus. I had to make sure it wasn't mine that just escaped, it wasn't. It would have of course been cooler if it was female, but hey, I'm not really complaining.
last one i found in my house i found in my shorts when i put them on... ok time to end this story lol

HufnPuf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i love scorps as long as they aren't under my sheets or clingin to the ceiling above my bed...good for you finding one tho'!

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
are you from durango too or was that just a visit the only Durangueses that I know here are myself and Aztek
No I'm from good old California; I have family and friends there. We head over there every few years. Its nice, just hot although you can get dirt cheap Coronas, Indio, Pacifico, Sol beer for cheap and thats hard to top.

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
When I was little, I was on the toilet and a scorpion popped out and I cried.

In Mexico...
If I was doing my business on the toilet and I passed a scorpion I'd cry too.

But seriously I would love to live where I could go out and collect them on a weekend or something.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
No I'm from good old California; I have family and friends there. We head over there every few years. Its nice, just hot although you can get dirt cheap Coronas, Indio, Pacifico, Sol beer for cheap and thats hard to top.
Well to be tottally honest with you I was born in DGO...but the U.S doesnt know that. Actually i dont even know for sure as far am concerned I was born and raised here(soCal) untill i can confirm some rumors. I rather not get into details.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yall should check out my thread about Centruroides vittatus in its natural habitat. Ill have to go find the link.....

Ok, found.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
HAHA That's classic. Glad I live up north. Althought we do have those japanee leaf eating bettles and gypsy moth larvae that are always finding they're way in. Funny though!