can you guy tell my what did I do wrong ?

Iluvreptile

Arachnopeon
It’s passed away 😔 can you guy tell my what did I do wrong ? How to avoid mycosis or others kind of centipede sickness , so sad 😭

5FFA16AB-FB81-43A4-A117-EFCD1B80F957.jpeg

5FFA16AB-FB81-43A4-A117-EFCD1B80F957.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Unfortunately your centipede was too far gone when you purchased it.
When looking for another make sure there are no black areas on the ends of the legs, or where the legs join the body.
Keeping your centipede it needs to be able to burrow in a substrate that has a moist area and a dryer area.
If you use the search engine on this site ,you will find all the care necessary for your centipede

Iluvreptile

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately your centipede was too far gone when you purchased it.
When looking for another make sure there are no black areas on the ends of the legs, or where the legs join the body.
Keeping your centipede it needs to be able to burrow in a substrate that has a moist area and a dryer area.
If you use the search engine on this site ,you will find all the care necessary for your centipede
thanks for your sharing <3 I will keep in mind that

centipede boy

Arachnopeon
For future reference, You need a crazy amount of side ventilation (top ventilation won’t hurt either), that’s is the most important thing. Other than that keep one side bone dry and the other more humid with stuff to hide in on both ends. If you get a centipede with mycosis already, bone dry everything with a water dish clean up leftover food QUICK