ISO: Androctonus Australis Sting Video

ChiefinOnSomeSkunk

Arachnopeon
Does anyone else remember a few years back of a guy purposely making his A. Australis sting him on youtube? I watched it a few times about 8-9 years ago. They were in the bathroom and the enclosure was a simple 10 gallon tank that was divided in two with some dark wet substrate. The guy then sits down next to the toilet and sticks his hand into the tank messing with the fat tail on purpose. He gets stung (what else did we expect) and begins repeating over and over "Oh that's not good, that's very not good". I just want to know what happened to the video, if anyone has it, and more information on if he survived since no one has info on survival and medical attention for this specific species.

Bob bobo

Arachnopeon
Does anyone else remember a few years back of a guy purposely making his A. Australis sting him on youtube? I watched it a few times about 8-9 years ago. They were in the bathroom and the enclosure was a simple 10 gallon tank that was divided in two with some dark wet substrate. The guy then sits down next to the toilet and sticks his hand into the tank messing with the fat tail on purpose. He gets stung (what else did we expect) and begins repeating over and over "Oh that's not good, that's very not good". I just want to know what happened to the video, if anyone has it, and more information on if he survived since no one has info on survival and medical attention for this specific species.
Someone on Facebook recently got stung. Air vacced and ice for a couple days.

ChiefinOnSomeSkunk

Arachnopeon
Someone on Facebook recently got stung. Air vacced and ice for a couple days.
Dang got a link? Just heard some stories from a buddy of mine who was deployed to Kuwait. They used to mess with the Fat Tail Scorpions that would roam in their shop and keep them as pets.