I keep my juvenile P cambridgei in a plastic container. With holes on both sides for ventilation. The tree bark in the middle produced white elements..seems like molds...How can i prevent that? I keep the cage humid because it's an arboreal setup
+1 I use a large water dish for my avicularia and the humidity stays above 60%Since I do not know how available cork bark[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] is where you are, I would suggest to just add a large/er water dish, block off some of the ventilation and stop misting anything. You will still accomplish a humid enclosure this way. To get rid of the mold, you could either remove the wood to get rid of the mold directly and quickly; or you can increase ventilation for a week or so and let it dry out while removing the mold with a spoon/ other instrument. It depends on how much of a hassle it is to take the wood out, how much you feel it will affect the T and what you feel is an acceptable amount of stress to put the T under for this situation. If it is a smallish enclosure and the T has webbed on the wood to make its home, I would let the enclosure dry out until I saw no more mold and then I would add the large/er dish and block off ventilation. If the wood isn't being used by the T and you can just pluck it out, then I would do that and then the dish and ventilation.