Is this true?

Tarantula_Hawk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
k so i found this website www.spiderzrule.com just wanted to take alook at it... and i found this
"Did you know that in seven years if you get bitten by a Wolf spider, you could have no arm left because the wound from its bite eats a centimetre of skin every month and there is NO medicine for the bite. Not all bites cause this reaction, some have been recorded from Black House spiders as well."
... now it sounds like one of those legends.. but it was in the "facts" section but i still dont think its actually true.. what u guys think? is this fact really a "fact"?

gunslinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
SOunds like a load of pooh to me. I checked it out, and those are facts that seem to be submitted by kids. Read the fine print at the bottom..........

Information and pictures were taken from children's projects and where credited to that child does not claim to be original information. Where possible, permission to reproduce has been sought. Any infringement of copyright is purely unintentional.

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
sounds kinda dumb to me... or else people would really be freakin out over wolf spiders...:rolleyes:

Tarantula_Hawk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ehehe okok didnt read at the bottom.. but it sounded too stupid to be real anyways :D

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
stupidipity - act of giving pity to stupid peoples.

:D

Last edited:

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Sounds like an extreme exaggeration of necrosis, which is real.

-Sean