Is this person insane!?

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: Is this person insane!?

Originally posted by monantony
Its funny but I have a friend that uses that method with alot of success. It just has a higher risk of injuring the T if your not careful, or yourself if you lose your nerve halfway through.=D
Tony
LOL, I think that's how Darrin got nailed.

Like you say Tony, it's not a method to go at half heartedly, particularly with the faster T's. Effective though, I've used it numerous times.

Steve

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Bob,
Sure looks insane to me..I'd NEVER handle my blondi..then again, I'm not Joy..;P
Peace,
Gillian

Last edited:

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh I wouldent worry about the bite...
what would worry me are the hairs.

The guy I got my blondi from uses a more dangorus method for the T he quickly puts his hand over the abdomen then uses the carapace grip method.

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
so you've sucessfully picked up your t. blondi!!

...now what do you do?

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I handle my T.Blondi......
Of course he's um....about an inch long right now too.............

*Looks at my Usambara.....*

Um,,,,,,No......

If I have a reason to be in viv where I think I might get nailed...

Deli cup tent.......

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tell me if i'm right. That guy is holding the legs so they won't flick any hairs off right. and he is holding thr carpace down to prevent from getting bitten?

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i don't think he's crazy, but that seem s like a very invasive method of looking at a T.

Charlie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
True

Iam, I totally agree! That bird thing sucks!

I have never owned a T Blondi before so I am not sure if I would hold one or not. I am leaning heavily towards not.

Are the hairs really that bad?

-Charlie

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Charlie,
They say it depends on the person. I'm fair-skinned, and have sensitive skin. Once, when a hair (or hairs) got in my eye, I got a black eye. About a week ago, I got a bloodynose from hair up it.
However, despite the hair being so VERY irritating, I wouldn't trade the experience of having a blondi for anything.
Peace,
Gillian

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The leg holding wont matter....

If you touch the abdomen which the hand in the picture is doing you're going to get hair on you regardless of whether or not the spider flicks it. So holding the legs still doesn't actually matter.

Phil

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I remeber when i got blondi hairs on me.....

my hand turned red and if I moved it , it would feel like I had glass stuck in my hand.

The next day it itched a ton, got to the point I was tearing off small parts of skin